June 29, 2024, 07:14:30 AMLatest Member: CarolBlace
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » CnC this

CnC this

Started by tanqq, December 18, 2011, 05:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

December 18, 2011, 05:35:36 AM Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 06:06:14 AM by tanqq

Hody Jones

I followed a tutorial on this one. I hope I improved :'(

5thnbg

I used the same tutorial a few weeks ago but I've done it more simplified. Yours came out preaty good, but the point of tutorials is to get used to the PS/GIMP functions and then to combine them on your own. Overall its good even though the blue lines end up badly in the bottom down of the sig.

tanqq

Oh that. That probably was due to me overlooked it when I moved the layer I Stroke Path with. I did some stuff different from the tutorial like colorized the render so it would match the tutorial and the border difference. I failed to follow the tutorial on the border so I kinda messed around. I rotated the lines with the text a bit so it could have some flow, I forgot to scale it a bit larger...

5thnbg

Quote from: tanqq on December 18, 2011, 05:47:23 AM
Oh that. That probably was due to me overlooked it when I moved the layer I Stroke Path with. I did some stuff different from the tutorial like colorized the render so it would match the tutorial and the border difference. I failed to follow the tutorial on the border so I kinda messed around. I rotated the lines with the text a bit so it could have some flow, I forgot to scale it a bit larger...

You should of made the lines bigger than the image so they would have a flow , and maybe add the rectangular shaped border over them.

tanqq

Quote from: 5thnbg on December 18, 2011, 05:49:35 AM

You should of made the lines bigger than the image so they would have a flow , and maybe add the rectangular shaped border over them.
I will edit it in a bit. Read the bold text about the border.

5thnbg

Quote from: tanqq on December 18, 2011, 05:51:42 AM
Quote from: 5thnbg on December 18, 2011, 05:49:35 AM

I will edit it in a bit. Read the bold text about the border.
Yes , i noticed that. Good luck with your editing:D

tanqq

Hody Jones V2

Updating first post

antisickness

Quote from: tanqq on December 18, 2011, 06:05:58 AM

Hody Jones V2

Updating first post

Looks nice. Really clean sig with complementary colours.

However, I hate the border.
+It looks lq in parts such as the text

tanqq

probably cause I oversharpened the text.

mo9

make it round edged would look better imo instead of those extra parts
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

tanqq

Quote from: mo9 on December 18, 2011, 03:10:53 PM
make it round edged would look better imo instead of those extra parts

Yeah. It does look good that way :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-