April 20, 2024, 02:57:26 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » You are probably all wondering what happened.

You are probably all wondering what happened.

Started by Santa, December 19, 2011, 04:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Zirak has decided to launch a DoS (Denial of Service) attack on BoutCheetah.  Since this incident has taken place, we will be retaliating against mainly Evolution Games, there site will be the first thing we take down.  You decide which game we will be taking down afterwords: dekaron evo, or bout evo?

The rate in game will be x3 for the next 2 days because of this.  We may have more downtime depending on what else they decide to try when we retaliate, or even before.  We have not provoked this type of attack, so what we chose to do will be perfectly fine in my eyes.  Keep in mind, although we have successfully mitigated the DoS attacks, there can still be some incidences where players will be getting banned on accident while we work the bugs out of our new system.  If this does happen to you, please send a e-mail to [email protected] with your account name, and your IP address (www.whatbemyip.com)

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by Evolution Games,

~RedEyes.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

lsqe

IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Scythe

Kill bout evo

Btw why would they do that,its like starting a war,now 2 servers will try to DoS each other until bout evo gives up
Don't think, feel

Click

December 19, 2011, 05:44:14 AM #5 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:44:22 AM by Click
KILL UGLY PONIES !!
NOW THEY DESERVE IT !!!!
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

NeoKiller

Kill |3evo.
Also instead giving x3 today and tomorrow give us x4/x5 on saturday/sunday please.  ;D ;D ;D

tanqq

asmit10

FKUUUUUU
DONT
KILL
BOUT EVO
KILL
DEKARON
U TAKE DOWN BOUT EVO
I RAPE U IN BUTT HOLE
!!!
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

asmit10

I SRS U TAKE DOWN BOUT EVO
I RAPE ALL OF U IN BUTT HOLE
MALE
OR
FEMALE
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

RedNeon

my first thought when i read the first post is what would asmit say =\

asmit10

Quote from: RedNeon on December 19, 2011, 07:28:25 AM

Do you honestly believe this?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

cybercjt

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 07:08:13 AM
I SRS U TAKE DOWN Ugly Ponies
MALE
OR
FEMALE

as if you really can do it -.-
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

asmit10

Quote from: cybercjt on December 19, 2011, 07:30:35 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 07:08:13 AM
I SRS U TAKE DOWN Ugly Ponies
MALE
OR
FEMALE

as if you really can do it -.-

I get ur ip
I trace it
I goto ur house
I rape u in butt hole.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

RedNeon

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 07:29:26 AM
idk if hes temporarily taking down evo or killing it so meh

asmit10

Quote from: RedNeon on December 19, 2011, 07:36:10 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 07:29:26 AM
idk if hes temporarily taking down evo or killing it so meh
I ment do you believe zirak did this?
If it was real he would've shown proof.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

RedNeon

not rly who knows orangegame might did it lol

asmit10

Quote from: RedNeon on December 19, 2011, 07:39:37 AM
not rly who knows orangegame might did it lol

I think bc blame everything on be for no reason.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

RedNeon

hawk5005

Wasn't wondering until I saw this lol.
Kill them both, couldn't care less.
Asmit, please stop harassing and threatening people with butt rape.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 19, 2011, 08:04:28 AM
Threaten:
"State one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done."

Promise: "Assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen."

There's a difference.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

mo9

take down dekragon
its more valued in their eyes so yeah ...
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

cybercjt

kill all of its servers... including the forum :D
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Shadow

They won't care if you kill BE since it's dead anyways.  However, they will ****ing die without Dekaron as it is their main source of income and  is where their main support comes from.  Thereby if you kill Dekaron you basically cut the head of BE off.

And the reason asmit doesn't want BE taken down is because he's too busy spending money on it -.-.   He has the Community Supporter title there which requires over $50 in donations to get...........
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

BonzoDog

DOWN WITH DEKARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all know without dekaron, evo is a pile of shit. Ugly Ponies was dead before it even started.

I don't believe this, they started war with us yet little do they know how much they are going to get ass raped by. just sayin.

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 08:11:05 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 19, 2011, 08:04:28 AM
Threaten:
"State one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done."

Promise: "Assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen."

There's a difference.
Butt rape isn't hostile action?

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

mhj

I bet the other game is more popularly than evo. So it would be more hurtfull for them to lose it. I say you shut both down. But your choise.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

droid zylon1

Santa

Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.

CyberSox

Have they attacked again?? I can't log in, tried restarting launcher and stuff :O

Socks.

droid zylon1

mo9

vv secks box

NeoKiller

Quote from: Exile
BE is BC's only rival server, other than TBOTS which they don't even do anything anymore. So honestly who else is there that would attack BC with a DoS ? That's just my thoughts, and honestly I could see Zirak doing this instead of fixing BE. Considering the fact he hasn't done anything to help BE in months....

mhj

mhj

Jason321

droid zylon1

idk.
i like **** alot.
i like bc alot.
i would like to have them both to play.
so dont kill **** kill the other one plz

Corr

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 12:55:16 PM
Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.
You're missing about a good 6 people that know how. This isn't no WoW crazy server, any decent hacker can DDoS anything from here, seriously it could be somebody you never talk too, could just be a ****ing troll from 4chan who is laughing at this feud right now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Santa

December 19, 2011, 02:00:32 PM #41 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:01:34 PM by Santa
Quote from: Corr on December 19, 2011, 01:31:11 PM
Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.
You're missing about a good 6 people that know how. This isn't no WoW crazy server, any decent hacker can DDoS anything from here, seriously it could be somebody you never talk too, could just be a ****ing troll from 4chan who is laughing at this feud right now.

There are no decent hackers besides Zirak in the bots related community.  And, they would have to have knowledge of how our packets are encrypted, and Zirak is the only person that knows how to do it.  You put 2 and 2 togeather.  Our server is being DoS'd and Ugly Ponies's not.

~RedEyes.

(I've actually changed my mind about DoSing them for now, as Jrhar has basically done that for me.)

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 02:00:32 PM
Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.

There are no decent hackers besides Zirak in the bots related community.  And, they would have to have knowledge of how our packets are encrypted, and Zirak is the only person that knows how to do it.  You put 2 and 2 togeather.  Our server is being DoS'd and Ugly Ponies's not.

~RedEyes.

(I've actually changed my mind about DoSing them for now, as Jrhar has basically done that for me.)

-insert proof paragraph here-
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

droid zylon1

just dont tare down ****. do somthing els. ddos them. somthing just dont tare it down i actually like it.

asmit10

Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 19, 2011, 02:03:14 PM
just dont tare down Ugly Ponies. do somthing els. ddos them. somthing just dont tare it down i actually like it.

Quote from: zylon
anyone have hacks for bout evo I wanna hack them hacks pls

Also, dont bother talking to kenny. He's gonna do what he wants if the situation fits.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

droid zylon1

yes i wanted to hack it at first but now i like it and wona play it legit. i got a good guild there and some good friends. i am in Core and i been playing with my friends there. im lvl 62 legit no hacking or anything. i got 2 hf flags 2 1st flags 1 cb flag and a lvl 108+5 set. i am rich there. its really a good game. plz dont tare it down

mo9

care to elaborate ?

vv secks box

asmit10

Quote from: mo9 on December 19, 2011, 02:28:45 PM

care to elaborate ?

if u cared enough about the situation you'd be checking Evo's forums as well.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

damn asmit chill the **** out lol

mo jrhar took it down for 24 hour maintenance

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

asmit10

Quote from: KillerPig on December 19, 2011, 02:41:48 PM
damn asmit chill the **** out lol

mo jrhar took it down for 24 hour maintenance

All I did was imply that he should check evo's forums.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Corr

~RedEyes.

~RedEyes.

I asked a friend of mine that works in Apples software headquarters bout this game and she says it has a shitty security system, "if you don't pay for security, then you have no security."

Great stuff mang.

I do it for the lulz.

eco999

no dekaron evo. like..alot of ppl play there and go to ****

Santa

Quote from: Corr on December 19, 2011, 02:56:58 PM

~RedEyes.

~RedEyes.

I asked a friend of mine that works in Apples software headquarters bout this game and she says it has a shitty security system, "if you don't pay for security, then you have no security."

Great stuff mang.

She can say what she wants, either way there's noone else besides Zirak who knows how to do it that cares about this game.  Prove me wrong, please do.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

Lol @ everything Corr said ;D

Well at least now you have an excuse to bomb BE/DE. This will prove if what both servers have been talking shit over the past couple months about taking each other down is true or not.

Btw thx for extra x3 ;D

Corr

You're a little microscopic spec that makes no difference to anything as opposed to someone with real knowledge on hacking.

Just saying.

I do it for the lulz.

droid zylon1

kenny yall need to talk and have a agreement no more hacking each other or somthing. you will attack them they will attack you and it dont do nothing but create problems for the people who want to play bouts. (tbots sucks ass so if evo and BC is gone then what will we play). also read the evo fourms people so you know who you talk about.

thanks

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

droid zylon1

Zirak is a hacker proven. tare down evo they tare down bc and no more bouts for us. only that shitty alien tbot shit.

all will be gone kay?

witch is bullshit

mo9

December 19, 2011, 04:53:36 PM #59 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:59:29 PM by mo9
imo servers should share their progress and use it in their own way (highly unlikely  ) , or one take the other out  (servers are wimps and wont do it )
cause  if that doesnt happen constant feuds will occur

vv secks box

asmit10

Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

DarkShadow89

<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-