March 28, 2024, 07:33:04 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » More information about what's happening:

More information about what's happening:

Started by Santa, December 19, 2011, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

December 19, 2011, 04:55:58 PM Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 06:44:41 PM by Santa
Hello BoutCheetah, we have uncovered exactly what happened over the past day.  Dekaron evolution has decided to put a rootkit on their member's computers.  This being said, each person that installs Dekaron Evolution will be IP banned upon launching their launcher, since it DoS's our login server.  I have no idea what else it may do as of now.  They may be stealing financial information, or passwords to websites.  From now on, I advise everyone to stay away from Evolution Games if you want your computer to remain secure.  If Zirak is on the dev team of a game, then there's a high chance you will run into a lot of problems.  Avoid them at all costs, they are ruthless.  Please take this announcement seriously, as I have just confirmed the reason we have 25+ MB/S being uploaded to our server, causing the crash.  I will post a list of IP Addresses later if you want proof of this.  Another way to get proof, is to download Dekaron Evolution, and run the launcher, then go to our website, as you will be IP banned for DoSing our services.

Sorry that these people decided to do this,

~RedEyes.

(People not involved in this is: Jrharbort.  I would be sure to check Ugly Ponies as well for the rootkit, as Zirak is the developer there, and might have implemented it aswell.)

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Santa

Quote from: mo9 on December 19, 2011, 05:03:15 PM
i dont even ...

This is 100% accurate.  If you don't believe me, just go install there game.

asmit10

Kenneth Bullock says
about to go jack off
to relieve this excitedness
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mo9

uh i could try and check if it sends requests to bc 's site
but i cba so i'll take ur word for it

vv secks box

Santa

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 05:06:30 PM
Kenneth Bullock says
about to go jack off
to relieve this excitedness

Nope, already done.

DarkShadow89

Santa, i believe you. I flamed there board so they banned me, lol idc tho **** BE ima go download dekaron and test it out... But if im ip banned how i get my acc back?
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Santa

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on December 19, 2011, 05:10:47 PM
Santa, i believe you. I flamed there board so they banned me, lol idc tho **** BE ima go download dekaron and test it out... But if im ip banned how i get my acc back?

I don't advise you do that, it may take up to a week for me to read the emails from [email protected]

DarkShadow89

<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Santa

December 19, 2011, 05:17:16 PM #9 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:20:55 PM by Santa
I wonder what the boss man at evolution games has to say about this one  :-*

Quote from: handyman
I did not sleep with that woman.

The only way I will forget about this happening is if the founder makes a topic explaining what they did on their forum, and apologizes about it.  Else, we will start something bigger than that, which will probably end up with most of their members quitting.

mhj

I trust Santa to my fullest. I will do what I can do to prevent them crashing BC.

*Turns on antivirus and firewall*. I had my anti and firewall down cause it was fking with me ::)

Btw. Is Allie involved in this?

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Quote from: mhj on December 19, 2011, 05:19:42 PM
I trust Santa to my fullest. I will do what I can do to prevent them crashing BC.

*Turns on antivirus and firewall*. I had my anti and firewall down cause it was fking with me ::)

what you mean Allie involved in this?

mo9

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 05:21:20 PM

he was asking if she was involved in this
well is she ? :p

vv secks box

mhj

December 19, 2011, 05:23:48 PM #13 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:24:09 PM by mhj
Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 05:21:20 PM

Will she help out or is she even involved in all this shit?

Pokeh

Yoshi91

C= jia you! < means fighting/good luck in chinese.

these are the time I'm very great-ful for having a Santa and an Allie as Admins and pro-hackers.

Santa

I've decided to not attack Evolution Games like they have done to us, it seems that they have disabled the DoS script they forced unknowing people to have.  I'm waiting for the public apology regarding this, then this can be settled once and for all.

~RedEyes.

sasuke6548

no wonder i was getting d/ced every second literally!  >:(

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 06:46:55 PM
I've decided to not attack Evolution Games like they have done to us, it seems that they have disabled the DoS script they forced unknowing people to have.  I'm waiting for the public apology regarding this, then this can be settled once and for all.

~RedEyes.

that's nice of you.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

123bomb123

Why don't we just stop attacking each other..?

Weren't these private servers made for the enjoyment?

Not Herp-a-Derp, "omg which server beter??!? maybe if we hak this serv we look better!?"

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

kealan12

santa im not very happy it just came up my ip adress has been banned on the website im at my cuzin house to get on what hell am i banned for i never downloaded any evolution games me -Dead Baby- i havent did anything wrong and Shea to ask selene we did nothing wrong i ahev been playing for a month and this is the best game out at the minute so please un ban my ip

Jeffalo13

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 19, 2011, 06:53:36 PM
Why don't we just stop attacking each other..?

Weren't these private servers made for the enjoyment?

Not Herp-a-Derp, "omg which server beter??!? maybe if we hak this serv we look better!?"

Hey, Mr. Herp-a-Derp, but he said it isn't jrhar/B3vo.  Well, he doesn't think it is.  READ:  DEKARON EVOLUTION .
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

123bomb123

because.

Santa

If you were IP banned in the past day or so, you will remain IP banned for another 1-2 days while everyone who plays Dekaron Evo reupdates there client to remove the root kit.  If you would like this process to be speeded up, please PM me your IP address that is banned, and I will be more than happy to check it out.

~RedEyes.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

mhj

Santa

Quote from: leapman on December 19, 2011, 07:01:56 PM
Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 06:57:40 PM
If you were IP banned in the past day or so, you will remain IP banned for another 1-2 days while everyone who plays Dekaron Evo reupdates there client to remove the root kit.  If you would like this process to be speeded up, please PM me your IP address that is banned, and I will be more than happy to check it out.

~RedEyes.
Have they been able to steal information from paying members like credit information?

I don't know what they are doing to their own members, but I would hate to be someone who plays there game.  Just testing it took 40% cpu from the DDOS alone.  Imagine how many computers they have lagged to shit and back.  Also, turning the game off will not turn the DDOS program off.

thekompostas

just a question because i was away for so long time and i am not sure if i come back is this the reason i cant log in today or i am banned?

Santa

Quote from: thekompostas on December 19, 2011, 07:22:59 PM
just a question because i was away for so long time and i am not sure if i come back is this the reason i cant log in today or i am banned?

You picked the absolute worst day to come back.  We are still under heavy DoS by Evolution Games for up to another day, then the attack will die down while people re-update the game, and reboot their computers.  If the attack has not ceased by then, I do believe we have enough information to 'report' it as Jrharbort said in the e-mail to my dad a while back.

mo9

bc being legit and could report
be attacking us o.O
wtf happened ?

vv secks box

Whale

.___. Escentially, As a Whale im very afraid to Virus and things like that... I am going to tell you a Whale's Story...

One day, I Was looking for servers, Yes, Bout servers, They were 2, The Zylongaming server and the Evolution server.
And, I think they've got the rootkit or trojan in every single client of evolution...

I told every single friend of this Whale that we could play bout again...
So, One of my friends, In a hurry to be better than me, Downloaded the servers first... I was too busy to download them... So i didnt...
I recieved a call next day, A warning from my friend because his Anti-Virus detected a trojan horse... in the Client Hard to kill, But he did it thanks to the great Russian antivirus... We decided to download Cheetah And Scan it a couple of times, But nothing was detected...

So we Started to play Cheetah and everyone is happy now.

And, That's a very mature decision, To not counter atack, Like, Ghandi... maybe...

.___. Also, I want to ask, If it is a Trojan, Its not attacking only... Are they keyloggering infected people, Spamming?, Who Knows... Of course, Not a Whale...

Sincerely: iWhale...
.___. I'm a Whale

Santa

Quote from: Whale on December 19, 2011, 07:44:09 PM
.___. Escentially, As a Whale im very afraid to Virus and things like that... I am going to tell you a Whale's Story...

One day, I Was looking for servers, Yes, Bout servers, They were 2, The Zylongaming server and the Evolution server.
And, I think they've got the rootkit or trojan in every single client of evolution...

I told every single friend of this Whale that we could play bout again...
So, One of my friends, In a hurry to be better than me, Downloaded the servers first... I was too busy to download them... So i didnt...
I recieved a call next day, A warning from my friend because his Anti-Virus detected a trojan horse... in the Client Hard to kill, But he did it thanks to the great Russian antivirus... We decided to download Cheetah And Scan it a couple of times, But nothing was detected...

So we Started to play Cheetah and everyone is happy now.

And, That's a very mature decision, To not counter atack, Like, Ghandi... maybe...

.___. Also, I want to ask, If it is a Trojan, Its not attacking only... Are they keyloggering infected people, Spamming?, Who Knows... Of course, Not a Whale...

Sincerely: iWhale...

+1 I like you.

123bomb123

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 07:26:26 PM
'report' it as Jrharbort said in the e-mail to my dad a while back.

I kinda lol'd

because.

zepher2211

This is what happens when I don't login for a day
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 19, 2011, 09:32:59 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 19, 2011, 09:31:32 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on December 19, 2011, 09:29:59 PM
This is what happens when I don't login for a day

Protector of ZG right here!

Then I took an arrow to the knee..

Oh wow you just ruined your moment of glory D:
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

vv secks box

asmit10

We've been infected D:

Btw, its in the knee, not to.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

zepher2211

Yeah I just wanted to see people react lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

coolkaran100

Well There's Somehing I Have To ask so whats the go plan if they Attack us do we fight back cus im good at fighting back with software and stuff i have a shitty old pc ment for this stuff idc it it breaks i can restore it :/ just saying id sue u if u hack my Aw the one im useing now Well So What do we do if they attack .

Banned for halo push pro.

asmit10

Quote from: coolkaran100 on December 19, 2011, 10:57:35 PM
Well There's Somehing I Have To ask so whats the go plan if they Attack us do we fight back cus im good at fighting back with software and stuff i have a shitty old pc ment for this stuff idc it it breaks i can restore it :/ just saying id sue u if u hack my Aw the one im useing now Well So What do we do if they attack .

I see one period. Only one, why?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

coolkaran100

Quote from: asmit10 on December 19, 2011, 11:01:03 PM
Quote from: coolkaran100 on December 19, 2011, 10:57:35 PM
Well There's Somehing I Have To ask so whats the go plan if they Attack us do we fight back cus im good at fighting back with software and stuff i have a shitty old pc ment for this stuff idc it it breaks i can restore it :/ just saying id sue u if u hack my Aw the one im useing now Well So What do we do if they attack [size=100pt].[/size]

I see one period. Only one, why?
Cus Grammer is Not Mine xD 1 period lemme bold dat and resize...............

Corr

December 20, 2011, 02:25:29 AM #44 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 02:26:02 AM by Corr
Just letting you know, we are now going to attack in exactly 6 hours from now because it's a very important day to BC.

Oh, and their is nothing you can do about it.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Click

Uh, Kenny, can't you just crash their website and all of their games permenantly ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Corr

Quote from: Click on December 20, 2011, 03:02:14 AM
Uh, Kenny, can't you just crash their website and all of their games permenantly ?
It's too late, the second he retaliates with any kind of DDoS will result in a script scramble by an automatic server that is undisclosed.

I do it for the lulz.

Gramps

Quote from: Corr on December 20, 2011, 02:25:29 AM
Just letting you know, we are now going to attack in exactly 6 hours from now because it's a very important day to BC.

Oh, right. Ok. I am logged in to an imaginary server on an imaginary level 215?

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

hawk5005

Lol, first time I see you make a typo.
Oh, and why is it a very important day to BC?

Santa

I guess the members of dekaron evo will never know the truth about what happened.  Everytime I go there, one of their moderators think they are the king shit, 'ike and zirak wouldnt do this.'.  Either way at least we know this happened.  I would really not want to be a user on dekaron evo if I ever found out this happened.  Maybe some of ya'll should go spam their forum, as I will not DDoS it like they did us.

Corr

Oh man can't believe I trolled Gramps. Honestly didn't wanna do that sorry bud. D:

I do it for the lulz.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 20, 2011, 08:03:21 AM

Lol, first time I see you make a typo.
Oh, and why is it a very important day to BC?

blind2troll >_>
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

coolkaran100

Quote from: Santa on December 20, 2011, 08:52:06 AM
I guess the members of dekaron evo will never know the truth about what happened.  Everytime I go there, one of their moderators think they are the king shit, 'ike and zirak wouldnt do this.'.  Either way at least we know this happened.  I would really not want to be a user on dekaron evo if I ever found out this happened.  Maybe some of ya'll should go spam their forum, as I will not DDoS it like they did us.
u need hack pack warning some of its programs have viruses ... not my hackpack..  Well this isnt game hack its general hacking  like shutdown hack keylogger hack etc...

XenoPath

Quote from: Gramps on December 20, 2011, 07:33:54 AM

Oh, right. Ok. I am logged in to an imaginary server on an imaginary level 215?
This is true, due to the quantum theory. Everything that is "tech" is based with the quantum world.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Gramps

Quote from: Corr on December 20, 2011, 03:52:46 PM
Oh man can't believe I trolled Gramps. Honestly didn't wanna do that sorry bud. D:

Being "trolled" or "trolling" doesn't even warrant  the 2 seconds it takes to read. Im happy for that in your world you "trolled" me. Personally, i couldn't care less. It's some words on the internet.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

Quote from: Gramps on December 21, 2011, 06:13:30 AM
Quote from: Corr on December 20, 2011, 03:52:46 PM

Being "trolled" or "trolling" doesn't even warrant  the 2 seconds it takes to read. Im happy for that in your world you "trolled" me. Personally, i couldn't care less. It's some words on the internet.

would you like a cuppajoe?  ;D ;D ;D

eco999

123bomb123

because.

kaos555

The path is open.

nothinbutnet

I just got IP Banned yesterday for letting my game sit for 3 hours while i helped my mom set up a swing set :3

But i got unIP Banned :3 so im not mad anymore.
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-