May 01, 2024, 01:13:41 PMLatest Member: brusej1005

IDEA

Started by Allie, September 22, 2010, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

This has been discussed with many people, and I'm STARTING to agree with it.
Note this wasn't my idea, but was suggested to me from at least 10 people.

Coins.
Easy to get, hard to get.

PvP.
Unused, everyone PvPs.

What if coins were to be obtained only in PvP.
Just a thought, discuss.

If you agree, and you have a fair way that coins can be distributed in PvP, do leave your suggestion.

Yz

oh, Allie, how spontaneous, what made you think of these ideas?
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

SAME WAY YOU GET TEAM POINTS

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

How about this for base :x?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Xrow

How about we..

1. Re-instate the idea that the more damage you do/kills you get, the more points you receive per game.
2. Re-instate Bot Stract. Call it Cheet Stract.
3. Add mini coin drops/other drops from barrels in sector maps.
4. Add drops of some sort on level X.

And if you actually use this idea (coins in pvp idea), then we deff need to get more coins per match.

Berserker

bad idea.

easy to abuse... rofl

8 people agree to coin farm, all stand in the middle... kill eachother in 30seconds, Next game!! =D

Jeffalo13

^All people do now is sector.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Berserker

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 22, 2010, 06:00:24 PM

thats because they want to get the a high enough level to have fun in pvp <_<

if the whole server was lv200, i bet there would be alot more pvpers than sectorers

Xrow

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2010, 06:02:50 PM
thats because they want to get the a high enough level to have fun in pvp <_<

if the whole server was lv200, i bet there would be alot more pvpers than sectorers

Safe bet bruhh

Berserker

Gramps

I rarely pvp, i would get very little coins. Isn't it kind of forcing people to pvp?

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Xrow

1. Re-instate the idea that the more damage you do/kills you get, the more points you receive per game.
2. Re-instate Bot Stract. Call it Cheet Stract.
3. Add mini coin drops/other drops from barrels in sector maps.
4. Add drops of some sort on level X.

Yz

imo yes, not everyone does/likes pvp

people like firey would not like this either, and tbh, i dont. make it more for pvp but some sector maybe
DISCORD killyzkill

FireyDevel

Quote from: Tricky on September 22, 2010, 07:13:37 PM
imo yes, not everyone does/likes pvp

people like firey would not like this either, and tbh, i dont. make it more for pvp but some sector maybe

Read my mind... boooooo!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zomniethe4

Not fair to sector'ers/basers .-.

Zom

Mrhappy

PvP is not nice + it would be like 1 coin per game so nty.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Allie

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 22, 2010, 07:43:11 PM
Not fair to sector'ers/basers .-.

That would mean base too.

AKA, what I'm saying is:

Sector = gigas, exp, box drops
PvP = gigas, exp, coins
Base = gigas, exp, coins

Gigas = MOST from sector, SECOND in base, THIRD in PvP.
EXP = MOST from sector, SECOND in base, THIRD in PvP.
Box drops = ONLY from sector, given that base might drop gold(or another item).
Coins = MOST from base, SECOND in PvP, NONE from sector.

This is given that base has longer and more difficult games.

Yz

none from sector is retarded imo
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

You didn't get any coins in sector in BOTS.
As I said, it wasn't my idea, but I like it.
Want to hear the community's thoughts on it.

Xrow

Ban anyone who doesn't play pvp.
Problem solved  8)

Meta

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 22, 2010, 06:00:24 PM

People sector for a few things:
1. Coins
2. Parts

Xrow

Quote from: Meta on September 22, 2010, 08:22:08 PM
People sector for a few things:
1. Coins
2. Parts
3. Exp
4. A challenge because NO ONE FREAKING PLAYS PVP.

Meta

Bubu

i think actually its a nice idea... but if u r gonna do that it should be bvb too...
dun forget that base exists pls >..<

sorry for ma fail grammar :3
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Allie

Quote from: Bubu on September 22, 2010, 09:28:41 PM
i think actually its a nice idea... but if u r gonna do that it should be bvb too...
dun forget that base exists pls >..<

sorry for ma fail grammar :3

Quote from: Allie on September 22, 2010, 08:00:00 PM

AKA, what I'm saying is:

PvP = gigas, exp, coins
Base = gigas, exp, coins

Rossbach

September 22, 2010, 09:39:19 PM #26 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:42:02 PM by Rossbach
I like this but here has to be some coins in sector.

Sector: 1/8 coins per exp. You can change this to w/e you want.
Pvp: 2 coins per exp (you dont get that much exp in pvp curently it is like 40-200) You can change this to w/e you want.
Base: 3 coins per exp. (same with PvP) You can change this to w/e you want.

You can also change the exp rate on pvp based on kils/dmg done. Although having coins in PvP and BvB will lead to people hacking in it in close rooms / having 2 or more people team up and kill each outer / multiclienting.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Connor

i wan tthis tohappen.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

GavinGill

Agreed with bolded. Let coins drop in Sector but reduce the amount to encourage people to PvP/BvB more. You can always remove coins from sector all-together later on if you want.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Jeffalo13

You should also add a lot more exp from PvP and BvB.  Even at 5x there is hardly any exp to be gained.  I also think that adding an extra reward to base would be nice, not necessarily coins.  Perhaps box drops?  Pretty hard to exploit that ;o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

AKA, what I'm saying is:

PvP = gigas, exp, coins
Base = gigas, exp, coins

Sector should give coins no matter what. Even if the rate is real low it should at least give some coins.

Zom

Ramnub

I kind of like this idea. Base will need a pretty high ratio for coins though. The actual fun games take anywhere from 10-30 min IMO and I received about 800 exp losing/1300 winning considering it will have make more coins than sector. Anyways, I think the idea of exp - coin from Ross's is good. Just need to change the ratios maybe.

Edit: Sector should still get coins but pretty less.

Just putting my opinion  ;)  
IGN: Nubs

Styx

Lol make a day where Coins are gainable from pvp.

Berserker

Quote from: Styx666 on September 23, 2010, 02:09:09 AM
Lol make a day where Coins are gainable from pvp.

i like this idea ... make alternate days where pvp+base/sector get coins

i dont like the way that you will be forced to pvp to get coins =[ as that will make pvp less fun and more about... I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS TO GET THE MOST COINS >=O

also as i said before... easy to exploit... make a private room....stand in the middle....kill eachother fast.... yay free coins.

GavinGill

Quote from: Berserker on September 23, 2010, 03:07:04 AM
as that will make pvp less fun and more about... I MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS TO GET THE MOST COINS >=O

also as i said before... easy to exploit... make a private room....stand in the middle....kill eachother fast.... yay free coins.
Isnt that the exact same way with Sector atm?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Berserker

Quote from: GavinGill on September 23, 2010, 06:06:37 AM
Isnt that the exact same way with Sector atm?

howso?

sector can't really be exploited.... its against npcs and have time limits on the levels...

i think.... rather than remove coins from sector... why not just leave them as they are and add coins to pvp? =[
(a higher ammount maybe.... so people would rather pvp for coins) ~would need to add time limits to pvp too i guess...

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: Rossbach on September 22, 2010, 09:39:19 PM
I like this but here has to be some coins in sector.

Sector: 1/8 coins per exp. You can change this to w/e you want.
Pvp: 2 coins per exp (you dont get that much exp in pvp curently it is like 40-200) You can change this to w/e you want.
Base: 3 coins per exp. (same with PvP) You can change this to w/e you want.

You can also change the exp rate on pvp based on kils/dmg done. Although having coins in PvP and BvB will lead to people hacking in it in close rooms / having 2 or more people team up and kill each outer / multiclienting.

i like rosses way imo i kind of suk at pvp so it wouldn't be fun for me but i do like base a lot and it would be great if there were more basers to play when i'm playing

but why not do what berserker said leave it the same ratio on sector and make pvp double that and bvb triple that it would encourage alot more pvp and bvb and besides i find it hard to get a lot of coins in sector because you get bored of grinding and then when i'd go to bvb no one is there and i don't like pvp because as mentioned before i suk at it if this idea is implemented please keep my suggetion in mind when putting it in place

also just because BOTS never had coins in sector doesn't mean we all liked it we had t deal with it and its probably why it died faster also we never got coins in pvp and bvb in BOTS as well so i don't know how you think we liked using our money to buy coins tha will run out really quickly
< by surgeypurgey

Fyah

"Hey friend, wanna BvB?"
"Sure, we'll take turns winning so we get the most coins"
"Ok"
Really?

lugiaXDG009

^^^

i see but we can put a time limiter so that they need to play for about 5 mins to actually end the game you can change the time w/e but for base 5 min pvp 2 min and sector already has them
< by surgeypurgey

Fyah

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 24, 2010, 09:34:21 AM
^^^

i see but we can put a time limiter so that they need to play for about 5 mins to actually end the game you can change the time w/e but for base 5 min pvp 2 min and sector already has them
That would take the fun out of the people doing it legit.

lugiaXDG009

how so a good match in pvp takes a lot more than 2 minutes and a good bvb match takes almost 30 minutes

and also I said that you can change times to w/e
< by surgeypurgey

Styx

deathmatch will revive pvp if it was implemented, but its far to hard to add a button in bc.

lugiaXDG009

but why is it so hard to do this my good sir
< by surgeypurgey

lnwZa

I sector becuz I can't pvp for the shizzle.

No excuse for failure. Just admit it, and improve.

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: lnwZa on September 24, 2010, 12:51:28 PM
I sector becuz I can't pvp for the shizzle.
^
i feel your pain man i suck as well

for example yesterday i got pwned buy a lvl 125 and i'm lvl 145 seriosly i suk
< by surgeypurgey

Styx

I beat trust and he had a fat "OMFGGG". I was lv 108.

Allie

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 24, 2010, 09:21:00 PM
^
i feel your pain man i suck as well

for example yesterday i got pwned buy a lvl 125 and i'm lvl 145 seriosly i suk

Did you know that as far as I know, you were the only one who ever wore a sig I made?
(aside from Alex)

Styx

Fire jet sam. >_>.

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: Allie on September 24, 2010, 09:24:10 PM
Did you know that as far as I know, you were the only one who ever wore a sig I made?
(aside from Alex)

wow seriously well i'm going to put it back on then
< by surgeypurgey

Allie

Quote from: Allie on September 24, 2010, 09:24:10 PM
(aside from Alex)

imaplayer

Y cant we do what was in old bout wit the buy of rare items and exp

Yz

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 24, 2010, 09:34:21 AM
^^^

Wtf... For epic basers like me I kill base in 20-50 seconds in 1v1 and 2v2's. =_=
DISCORD killyzkill

lugiaXDG009

tricky i said for a good match as in people with pretty much the exact same skill lvls fighting in a match that at least takes more than five minutes unless you use arsenals constantly because you are a noob or cause you are out matched on all skills and to them you are a noob so you use arsenals to make it more even
< by surgeypurgey

BBoyMe

I also like the idea of more pvp/base, so more people get experienced in it, but what about the people that are having alot of fun in sector ? They need some coins as well . So they MUST pvp or base which actually takes a lot of time. . So i just don't like the "forcing to PVP/base idea".

High server Level : 200
Low server Level : 58

Goal reached : 64,5 %

lugiaXDG009

we 've been arguing that bit of the thing for the whole topic bboy and thanks for joining the cause we just need every other member to go for it

lol
< by surgeypurgey

BBoyMe

lol i know , just supporting the people who said the same :D. Together we're stronger :D

High server Level : 200
Low server Level : 58

Goal reached : 64,5 %

lnwZa

This be my suggestion.
Values are changeable.

Normal Coin Gain:

Sector Coins: 1 per 10 exp
Indiv. Pvp Coins: 10 per 1 exp
Team Pvp Coins: 5 per 1 exp
Bvb Coins: 15 per 1 exp

Effective Bonuses:

Sector
-Time Bonus [eg. I finish a level within 30 seconds after time limit + (Insert a value here) multiplier]
-Hitting Avg. Bonus [eg. Out of 30 atks I hit 30 times = A+ = (Value) multiplier]
-Health Left [eg. I have 1000 hp. I finish a lv with 500 exp. I get (Value) multiplier]
-Team Members Alive [eg. I am sectoring with a pal. He dies. I only get (Value) multiplier]

Pvp
-Indiv. Pvp
-Win Bonus [eg. I win a game. I get a bonus (Value) multiplier for coins]
-Player Kill [eg. I kill 2/3 players. I get (Value) multiplier]
-Seconds Alive [eg. I last throughout a game of 5:30 minutes. I get 5 coins and 3000 gigas]
-Team Pvp
-Team Win Bonus [eg. My team wins a game. We each get (Value) multiplier]
-Team Contribution [eg. My team killed 4 people total. I killed 4. I get a bonus (Value) multiplier]
-Team Balance [eg. My team has 2 less people. We each get (Value) multiplier]

(Bvb is same as Pvp, with an exception for "Seconds Alive". It is to be replaced with "Lives Left". And kill bonuses do not count for mob kills.)

Extras

When you kill someone, extra coins will drop from their body, in a manner similiar to the way BotStract does.In Indiv. Pvp, you have 5 seconds to grab before they become free-for-all. In Team Pvp you have 3 seconds to grab them before your teammates can. After 5 seconds, you and your teammates can all grab the coins. After 10 seconds, the coins are free-for-all. BotStract will also drop,  BotStract can be used in-game as a minor speed and damage boost, just press the shortcut for it. Press the numbers 1-0 (0 = 10 'Stract btw) for the corresponding amount of 'Stracts. 1 'Stract = 1 extra Atk, 1 extra Speed, and 1 extra TG, etc, however the GMs wanna put it. The amount you use will last throughout the game, until you die, this counts for sector too. You can set an "Auto Stractor" to automatically set the amount of used 'Stracts before the game starts. BotStract can be exchanged for coins and gigas, the exchange amount depending on how the GMs want it worked out. Coins and gigas can also be exchanged into 'Stract. These can be exchanged via either set exchange rate or live market, up to the GMs. And finally, II Skills will be dropped from Lv X, they will last 100 games, and they are uncommon and randomly-chosen, so that people won't abuse it. (Or they can just buy it for a VERY VERY VERY expensive price. 20 games only pl0x)

This be the end of my very long suggestion.
I will buy you a taco if you read all of it.

LOLJK
;)

lugiaXDG009

read it all I want my taco

I see a problem with the time stayed alive if a bunch of people just run around for like i don't know ten minutes then they all play they can get loads of a multiplier value

the sector time is good but it mean that all the maps limiter times need to be posted which would kind of help hackers getting as much exp and stuff even tho they will get banned it still helps them

i got no problem with anything else except for if a group of people decide to start farming they will stand around in the middle and one person will kill everyone and they take turns

note that if my idea as of a time restrictor is implamented then they will take longer at doing it and you'd have to make the minutes after the limiter the time to get the value for your multiplier which would screw this up and will still cause very little people playing pvp and bvb

also allie might not read the whole thing cause i had something a little shorter than that and she didn't read it cause it was too long
so I suggest you summarise it if you can with out losing the main ideas
< by surgeypurgey

lnwZa

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 26, 2010, 09:45:37 PM
read it all I want my taco

I see a problem with the time stayed alive if a bunch of people just run around for like i don't know ten minutes then they all play they can get loads of a multiplier value

Well, there won't be a problem, see, to get coins, you need to get exp. To get exp, you need kills. And the multiplier won't work if you have no exp, thus, no coins. 0x1 still equals zero.

P.S. Highlight the end of my post for your taco.

Painkiller

keep coins in sector the same way it is but make it so that when someone dies in pvp they drop "cheet stract" which can be picked up and traded say 10 per coin of course if this is meant to motivate poeple into playing PVP then you'd have to make it so that poeple drop 100 cheet stract per level of their total level so someone level 100 would drop 10k cheet stract so that means 1k coins i think that would motivate poeple to pvp however for poeple like me who sector to gain levels and then eventually pvp if you take coins out of sector games it would be really inconvenient and make it harder for us to start at PVP since those poeple who have had a head start would have coin items and we wouldn't.

lugiaXDG009

thats why we've actually been saying that but it in all three but make a difference

like sector 1 coin per exp point
pvp 3 coins per exp point
bvb 6 coins per exp point

note that these are examples if you like it or want to change the values to w/e i don't care just using it to prove my point
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

i think 1 coin per exp in sector is more than we are currently getting -.- so i'm all for it 8)

dereksnake

I agree with what Gramps said in not liking pvp so it would force those who don't like it to pp for coins and I think just add coins to pvp as well

coolkaran100

i agree to this idea this is kinda smart it would be more epic.

Banned for halo push pro.

thekompostas

i think allie u must have coins and on pvp and on sector also i think u must put boxes at 215 dark surge or moonlight parts +0 from shop and some coin items from barels or some rares mask jack and u know for 3 days at barels or in shop for 7 days 1 month and 1 yr that will be funny not same stats with s2 jack only the same mask

Iridion

Quote from: thekompostas on October 17, 2010, 06:55:34 PM
i think allie u must have coins and on pvp and on sector also i think u must put boxes at 215 dark surge or moonlight parts +0 from shop and some coin items from barels or some rares mask jack and u know for 3 days at barels or in shop for 7 days 1 month and 1 yr that will be funny not same stats with s2 jack only the same mask
no you srsly
game is fine

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

alipc09

PVP coins is good but some are noob they will not get coins easy but its a good idea
1. try coins drop fake and not fake means if it is fake it wil give some damage to your hp and if it not fake then u get 1000coins awsome hahah

tanqq

Quote from: komochi on October 18, 2010, 09:29:03 PM
I have an idea noone ever thought about... can you put 215 mobs in pvp and if we wanted we could fight them :D or put it surge patch and ram and a lvl diffculty? not to be selfish but that would help with my training ^^ btw its me ImaginationX

That would be sector o.0

Spawn4k

Maybe just leave the coins in sector and add more coins  in other gameplays.

Hct13345

Give base and pvp a little more gigas. And we get coins by converting gigas into coins.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-