March 28, 2024, 08:24:40 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Non-Solved Bug Reports » High resolution bug

High resolution bug

Started by NeoKiller, December 22, 2011, 02:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

I have full hp, the bar in the upper left corner isn't full though.
Same with trans bar.

Meteor

That's already pointed out in the announcement topic.

(click to show/hide)

NeoKiller

December 22, 2011, 02:56:31 PM #2 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:57:01 PM by NeoKiller
oh don't feel like reading through 5 pages.
When will it be fixed ?

Santa

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 22, 2011, 02:56:31 PM
oh don't feel like reading through 5 pages.
When will it be fixed ?

Whenever I have time to work on it.  Should be within the next month sometime?

NeoKiller

Oki, don't forget to announce when done please ;D

TwitchFast

I'm presuming it's fixed because my health decreases on both the top left and the hp bar over my bot.

NeoKiller

Quote from: TwitchFast on December 23, 2011, 01:07:26 PM
I'm presuming it's fixed because my health decreases on both the top left and the hp bar over my bot.
Of course it decreases on both but when you play on 1280x960 the upper hp bar wont be full even if your hp is full.

TwitchFast

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 23, 2011, 01:09:26 PM
Of course it decreases on both but when you play on 1280x960 the upper hp bar wont be full even if your hp is full.
Aah, I assumed that you meant health never decreased over your bot, that was my only worry ;P I don't mind it not being full hp.

Santa

It's not really a terrible bug, but it's something that definitely needs to be worked on.

Thanks,

~RedEyes.

Krasorias

Ever since I installed the game I have been having this weird problem. The background of the health and trans bar is longer than the actual full bars.(Or maybe they are shorter, which is more believeable)
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. It's not a pain to play with but it's really hurting my esthetic sense.  :-\

KillerPig

idk how to fix it the real way, but i can give u a new health bar that would fix it and make it cooler

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

MagicXR

Its because your not using the standard 800x600 resolution. You're using the HD screen resolution

Krasorias

Quote from: KillerPig on September 11, 2012, 06:43:45 PM
idk how to fix it the real way, but i can give u a new health bar that would fix it and make it cooler

sure thing, pm me with the link and tell me what to do in order to use it ;)

Krasorias

Quote from: MagicXR on September 11, 2012, 06:46:28 PM
Its because your not using the standard 800x600 resolution. You're using the HD screen resolution

KillerPig said he would give me some other hp bar that would supposedly "fix it" . Do you think it will work with this resolution that I am using?

KillerPig

maybe im wrong
i thought maybe u had some messed up hp bar file

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-