April 27, 2024, 10:38:33 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Started by Allie, December 23, 2011, 02:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

If I read the thread correctly, I'll suggest:
Make the BS limit: 2.5m, and every 350 BS , 1 bonus stat.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Energized on December 23, 2011, 04:03:33 PM

no.

i don't think it is gonna be used for stats. :/
<br />

Energized

Quote from: Mod Robo on December 23, 2011, 04:27:04 PM

no.

Then it will be used for what?

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Energized on December 23, 2011, 04:28:58 PM

no.

Thats why she posted this thread.
to find out what to do with it, and see if we had some good suggestions! :P
<br />

Energized

Quote from: Mod Robo on December 23, 2011, 04:30:19 PM
Quote from: Energized on December 23, 2011, 04:28:58 PM

no.

Thats why she posted this thread.
to find out what to do with it, and see if we had some good suggestions! :P
Ohhhhh to find out what to do with the BS, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, silly me, thanks Robo

Pokeh

1. Continue to use BS for stats. Lower the max stats given to like 1/3 though.

2. Open a Botstract only shop on forums. This is sort of like a "GM Shop" in the marketplace that has several hundreds of items that are rare and only purchasable for Botstract. (Or coins, or gigas. whatever you want to flush out of the community.)

3. The name changer should have a botstract fee to use.

4. Botstract for membership? Kinda like the snowball idea but I doubt you'd like it since it'll lose money for you guys. Perhaps 1m BS= 7 Day membership or something?

(A lot of bs would be drained that way and only 7 day membership wouldn't cause you to go bankrupt. People would have a taste of membership like right now and it'll eventually result in them buying a perm membership.)

5. Have an online stat builder that mimics your current bot. Trade in a set amount of botstract for 1 stat point to use for any stat. A stat reset function could also be available also for a certain fee of botstract.

6. Use it for TG like tricky said.

7. Allow a fixed amount of botstract to be added to your account per PvP kill. Amount of botstract= Person killed's level.

This will almost completely kill botstract farmers who farm on lv1 accounts. And auto-add it to the person who killed you (I guess not pushed) so in chat it says "Allie has gotten 150 botstract for killing Admin Santa" or something. No Botstract hogs can take it if it's your kill, and farming would die.

All these suggestions could be added all at once, since I don't think any of the overlap. (or they do, correct me.)

Toast

Use it as currency for some items that are worth bs. Make the max bs 1m, giving the thats of extra 1k. (1k = 1 stat) For the extra bs people have, will have no effect and can only be used into currency. (for shop items)

EDIT: While it's still out in the shop, replace the Christmas shield/shoulder with bs. 50k bs each.

mhj

Just gonna say this. Items aren't to be replaced with BS cause no items which is NOT OP can replace the OP'ness of BS. There is also so much bs that those items will become overused.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

December 23, 2011, 08:22:08 PM #23 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 08:25:08 PM by antisickness
1)
Add a feature that can upgrade a part in an extra tab in the shop?

The user could upgrade, say, gun damage by "x" amount of points (gun damage in this case, TG if it was a ram arm or such). To upgrade the part, you have to stick it in a certain slot in said extra slot and insert, for example, 1000 bot stract for one use of the "upgrader".
Each time you try to upgrade, the amount of points changes randomly so it could go lower. (to reduce the bs amount even further, make it difficult to get a high value item.) You can keep doing this until you create a good item.

This could burn the bs quickly and also, if a good part is made and sold, it could reduce the hefty amount of gigas everyone has.

2) when playing a game, pvp or otherwise, have a tick box in the lobby saying "I wish to use bs". However, since this is advantageous to you, have it take off a percentage of the bs (or a fixed number) everytime you play.

This way, the game should be fair because greedy people who want to keep bs make -for example- sector games the difficulty they should be, without the additional power of the bs. But also, those who aren't and wish to use the bs in the desired game mode, lose bot stract. In a situation such as an intense pvp match, playing with bs would cost them bs.

Hm?

KillerPig

Quote from: antisickness on December 23, 2011, 08:22:08 PM
2) when playing a game, pvp or otherwise, have a tick box in the lobby saying "I wish to use bs". However, since this is advantageous to you, have it take off a percentage of the bs (or a fixed number) everytime you play.

i like ;o

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

asmit10

There is absolutely no way to keep everyone happy. I feel the admins / gms should decide this amongst themselves. I know the reason why this thread was posted was for help from the community but, no member of the community can decide something like this. Something like this should be decided on what staff thinks is best.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

Quote from: asmit10 on December 23, 2011, 08:35:26 PM
There is absolutely no way to keep everyone happy. I feel the admins / gms should decide this amongst themselves. I know the reason why this thread was posted was for help from the community but, no member of the community can decide something like this. Something like this should be decided on what staff thinks is best.
We don't decide, we just give some ideas.
The final decision will still be made by staff members.

iwasbobo

Quote from: antisickness on December 23, 2011, 08:22:08 PM2) when playing a game, pvp or otherwise, have a tick box in the lobby saying "I wish to use bs". However, since this is advantageous to you, have it take off a percentage of the bs (or a fixed number) everytime you play.

This way, the game should be fair because greedy people who want to keep bs make -for example- sector games the difficulty they should be, without the additional power of the bs. But also, those who aren't and wish to use the bs in the desired game mode, lose bot stract. In a situation such as an intense pvp match, playing with bs would cost them bs.

Hm?

good!

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Click

Quote from: Mod Robo on December 23, 2011, 03:30:38 PM
suggestion 1.
what about make like an upgrade to the bot..
using bs to upgrade stats..
and you can max use like idk 1mill on your bot.

could be cool, then people got different stats.
and could be a use to our bot stracts.
(upgrade: hp, tg, ta, td.. etc..)
and make it be a max stat on each?

suggestion 2.
thinking about it. lol!
I loove it.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

ReSigNeRs

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-