April 27, 2024, 06:07:34 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Started by Allie, December 23, 2011, 02:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Quote from: Iridion on December 25, 2011, 01:55:57 PM
or remove bs
Quote from: Allie on December 23, 2011, 02:02:29 PMHowever, if we just remove it, the game will take a massive hit as it's no longer wanted, thus destroying the market, as well as causing players to quit for losing their stats and stract they've worked hard for.

Iridion

if there's so much bs around it means its easy to get, as someone important said; if it's so easy to get so much bs then player didnt have to work very hard for them; bs can be removed, game can be fine and we'd have less new***s around which would make the game even more enjoyable for everyone

thats how we roll maddie

Delta

Remove the BS

If you have 1k bs, then it will change to 2mil gigas.
like if you have 1 mil BS then it will change to 2 bill gigas or 200 mil gigas

Pokeh

Quote from: Iridion on December 25, 2011, 02:22:58 PM
if there's so much bs around it means its easy to get, as someone important said; if it's so easy to get so much bs then player didnt have to work very hard for them; bs can be removed, game can be fine and we'd have less new***s around which would make the game even more enjoyable for everyone

It was easily obtainable back then now the only way you'll get it fast is if you buy it for a high ratio and large quantity.

Also if you reduce DM people would rage cuz they also bought it for real money.

Iridion

lol im not even staff so i wont give a fak and watch what happens  8)

no seriously apply real life stuff to bc: when governments want to avoid something, they make it so people are discouraged from doing a certain thing; for example, in my country if you want to park your car in most visited zones of the main cities you gotta pay for the parking. this encourages people to use public transport/bikes/motorcycles.

my 5min idea for bs is: introduce a currecny that is even more worthy than bs and will last for a very small time, for example "BP - bonus points" 1000 bs = 1 BP; to get BPs you must trade a sum of bs via forum. BP add a shitload of stats and overpower the game more than bs. people will try to get those BPs like crazy and will give out all the bs; this way the game becomes much more op for a small time, as soon as most bs are out of the market you remove bs and bp both. it would also encourage players to play while those bp are up to get boosts for example more gp more levels more membership day orsomething. or you just remove bs lel

thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

December 25, 2011, 05:25:26 PM #51 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 05:34:41 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Iridion on December 25, 2011, 05:23:10 PM

no seriously apply real life stuff to bc: when governments want to avoid something, they make it so people are discouraged from doing a certain thing; for example, in my country if you want to park your car in most visited zones of the main cities you gotta pay for the parking. this encourages people to use public transport/bikes/motorcycles.

my 5min idea for bs is: introduce a currecny that is even more worthy than bs and will last for a very small time, for example "BP - bonus points" 1000 bs = 1 BP; to get BPs you must trade a sum of bs via forum. BP add a shitload of stats and overpower the game more than bs. people will try to get those BPs like crazy and will give out all the bs; this way the game becomes much more op for a small time, as soon as most bs are out of the market you remove bs and bp both. it would also encourage players to play while those bp are up to get boosts for example more gp more levels more membership day orsomething. or you just remove bs lel
This is basically the same like removing BS .-.

Adamp

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 25, 2011, 05:25:26 PM

This is basicly the same like removing BS .-.

What he said.

Iridion

Quote from: Adamp on December 25, 2011, 05:30:56 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 25, 2011, 05:25:26 PM
lol im not even staff so i wont give a fak and watch what happens  8)

This is basicly the same like removing BS .-.

What he said.

so i thought this thread was about how to avoid bs to ruin the game, that metod is a bit messy but lighter for people who bought bs and stuff (another great idea!) rather than just removing bs lel

thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

but then wen BP (Battle Points) are removed then people will rage

eco999

I suggest making an admin shop to get items cool items. To get these items you would have to pay bot-stract.
Items that can only be gotten with bot-stract.

iwasbobo

December 25, 2011, 08:05:49 PM #56 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 08:06:19 PM by iwasbobo
I still like the idea of them running out as you play, faster than you can obtain them yourself.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

123bomb123

Just take it away and tell everyone it was an accident. and can't be un-done

Sounds good.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

eco999

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 25, 2011, 08:13:02 PM

Sounds good.
LOL. **** the shop im with z on dis.  8)

y2k

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 25, 2011, 08:13:02 PM

Sounds good.
+1.

Bot stract buys you power ups.. like the ability to have a higher chance percentage of bombs in the game.. or higher chance percentage of trans up and so on.. ?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-