April 27, 2024, 05:51:48 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Looking for some serious suggestions regarding Bot Stract

Started by Allie, December 23, 2011, 02:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zcnmashleu

December 28, 2011, 04:47:39 PM #90 Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:16:29 PM by zcnmashleu
Even though i don't play much, here are some suggestions for the usage of BS.

The BS effects can be changed to that of increasing the possibility hitting the max dmg. What do i mean?
Eg. my dmg range is from 1 to 8. With more BS, there will be a higher chance of hitting 8 dmg for my hits and not 1 dmg instead. The max probability will be capped at a certain amount of BS so that max damage would not be dealt 100% of the time. This is to give it a bit of variety.

The second effect would be the charging up of the trans bar at the start of the game.
Eg. At X amount of BS, the trans bar charges up at a 105% rate instead of the usual 100 during the start of the game. However, after the player transes and detranses again. The trans bar will revert back to normal and it will not charge up at a faster rate. Thus the effect is of 1 time use per match only. There will be a limit placed of course.

A way for you to Drain BS
Maybe BS can also be used as a means of leveling up. When i say that, i do not mean trading BS for exp though.
Eg. You are lvl 7 and to reach lvl 8 , you need 15 exp. After sectoring, you gained 30 exp. Although your exp is that of a lvl 8, however you are still a lvl 7. You can't wear lvl 8 equipments unless you pay a certain amount of BS, where the amount could be X. X will be the square of the level. Thus as you want to level up higher, you will need to pay more BS in order for you to wear higher leveled equips.

I feel that with the change of effectsof BS, it will not be too op/game changing. But because it is a requirement for leveling up, it would still be valued  although not as high as before. thanks if you read everything.

mhj

Remove the usual bs effects and place a new one which gives 2x exp for a certain amount of bs in a certain amount of games. Maybe only 1.5x.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

Release kowbat in shop for 100k bs each and do 1% gameplay fee

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Adamp

hmm,
1.what you could do is lower the rewards for completing levels for those who have more bs. So those who have 3 mil bs are more effective but will get less xp/gigas/coins/gp. This will make people not want to use bs while still having it kept within the game.

2. Reduce the effectiveness of worn items/lower non bs improved stats dependant on how much bs you have. So you may have op stats in one aspect (e.g. gun damage for a surge) but will be incredibely weak in others due to your reduced stats. This would help balance out the OP-ness of stract by making you strong in one place but weak in others.

Revenge10

I Didn't Read Any Of The Suggestions .. Cuz There Is 7 Pages :D ..But I Will Suggest Somthing idk if Anyone Suggested it before .. i suggest to make some special items in the shop sold only for bs .. which will lower the bs of alot of players who search for specia items .. and maybe you can offer the people who have bs an exhange you give them example : you give them 2 mill gigas or 200k coins for some bs .. i think that would be helpful too .. & make some some featurs avaiable only for people who have 100k bs and better featurs for people have 200k bs and so on the highe feature will cost the best it will be .. soo people will seek for the best featurs so that they will pay the best they can :) .. i hope i was helpful with my suggestion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN : -Revo-
Guild : Dead Rising
Level : 168

BonzoDog

Quote from: Pokeh on December 23, 2011, 05:07:00 PM
1. Continue to use BS for stats. Lower the max stats given to like 1/3 though.

2. Open a Botstract only shop on forums. This is sort of like a "GM Shop" in the marketplace that has several hundreds of items that are rare and only purchasable for Botstract. (Or coins, or gigas. whatever you want to flush out of the community.)

3. The name changer should have a botstract fee to use.

4. Botstract for membership? Kinda like the snowball idea but I doubt you'd like it since it'll lose money for you guys. Perhaps 1m BS= 7 Day membership or something?

(A lot of bs would be drained that way and only 7 day membership wouldn't cause you to go bankrupt. People would have a taste of membership like right now and it'll eventually result in them buying a perm membership.)

5. Have an online stat builder that mimics your current bot. Trade in a set amount of botstract for 1 stat point to use for any stat. A stat reset function could also be available also for a certain fee of botstract.

6. Use it for TG like tricky said.

7. Allow a fixed amount of botstract to be added to your account per PvP kill. Amount of botstract= Person killed's level.

This will almost completely kill botstract farmers who farm on lv1 accounts. And auto-add it to the person who killed you (I guess not pushed) so in chat it says "Allie has gotten 150 botstract for killing Admin Santa" or something. No Botstract hogs can take it if it's your kill, and farming would die.

All these suggestions could be added all at once, since I don't think any of the overlap. (or they do, correct me.)

Suggestions 2 & 7 should be implemented.

nothinbutnet

Just make it so that all the special items (transform coupon,combine coupon,guild expand) cost bs and put the super doubler up in the shop for like 1mil bs... also u could try making an exchange thing up on the website so that u can exchange u bs for high amounts of coins and gigas?? You could also try putting +5-7 armor in the shop for bs... make a special shield that costs lots of bs but amzing stats and its perm... You can try putting event items on the shop for a high amount of bs.

Thats all i can come up with for now if i think of anything new ill post.

Good luck allie on decreasing amount of bs in the cyberspace of bout cheetah.

~AO Light
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Pokeh

Quote from: BonzoDog on December 28, 2011, 08:16:16 PM

2. Open a Botstract only shop on forums. This is sort of like a "GM Shop" in the marketplace that has several hundreds of items that are rare and only purchasable for Botstract. (Or coins, or gigas. whatever you want to flush out of the community.)

4. Botstract for membership? Kinda like the snowball idea but I doubt you'd like it since it'll lose money for you guys. Perhaps 1m BS= 7 Day membership or something?

(A lot of bs would be drained that way and only 7 day membership wouldn't cause you to go bankrupt. People would have a taste of membership like right now and it'll eventually result in them buying a perm membership.)

5. Have an online stat builder that mimics your current bot. Trade in a set amount of botstract for 1 stat point to use for any stat. A stat reset function could also be available also for a certain fee of botstract.

7. Allow a fixed amount of botstract to be added to your account per PvP kill. Amount of botstract= Person killed's level.

This will almost completely kill botstract farmers who farm on lv1 accounts. And auto-add it to the person who killed you (I guess not pushed) so in chat it says "Allie has gotten 150 botstract for killing Admin Santa" or something. No Botstract hogs can take it if it's your kill, and farming would die.

All these suggestions could be added all at once, since I don't think any of the overlap. (or they do, correct me.)

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

Iridion

Quote from: Pokeh on December 31, 2011, 04:07:11 AM
Quote from: BonzoDog on December 28, 2011, 08:16:16 PM

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING
yea lets add some rare op items to the market so we can replace bs opness with items opness!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

CyberSox

I got 3 steps to fixing it :D

1)

How about instead of bs being earnt through PvP, make it earn through dedication to the game. For example, it will be say 100 bot stract (or whatever) per day you sign in (have it work only once per ip address), and then after a week increase the daily income to 150, and so on. This will promote activeness to the game and more people will be 'forced' to play it to get their bot stract. This will stop bot stract farming, and it will mean the more bot stract a person has reflects their loyalty and dedication to the game.

2)

Next, a lot of the bot stract needs to be flushed out of the game.First, quite simply, everytime bot stract changes hand, someone buys something off another player, a specific amount of 'commission' is paid. For example, everytime someone trades/gifts bs, 20% of it will go. This not only gets rid of bot stract, but revives the economy by increasing prices. Next, simply set up a forum shop where you can buy gigas/coins for bot stract. This is a method of slowly taking bot stract out of the game. Personally, I think doing this is best, and if you were to do anything too major with bs, many people would quit the game, so simply slowly draining the bs is the safest and most secure method. I think this is a problem that will take time to fix, and there is no solution to fix it overnight.

3)

The final problem is the 'op' ness of things, thanks to the stat boosts. Nothing drastic can be put into place here, as it will once again scare away players. Remove the current stat boosts, as I find there is no solution that can be implemented by keeping this. My 2 solutions are:
1) As grim (i think) suggested, it could be used for hp boosts for all 3 bot types, although this might devalue the differences between them (if you get what i mean)
2) They affect what each bot type is mainly known for. Firstly, each bot type gets a multiplier of their current stat x their level. By this I mean:

Lvl 1 surge = base stat of - 1 x 10gun damage
Lvl 200 surge = base stat of - 200 x 10gun damage
Lvl 1 ram = base stat of - 1 x 10 trans gauge
..and so on (patch having ta)

This intensifies people to buy membership, for stat boosts.  Then, bot stract affects each bot type directly, like the current system does. It will work like this:

Botstract on a surge effects their speed
Botstract on a patch effects their attack (basic)
Botstract on a ram effects their attack (trans) (NOT TRANS BOT ATTACK)

This is because surge is know for the speedy sort of bot, ram is the long trans bot, so it has higher damage as a trans, and patch is sort of the strong, ground mercenary, so it has higher basic attack. The effects of the bs on these won't be enough to overpower them, but enough to make a difference and inspire the gameplay

I hope you like my ideas and they may be implemented into the game, or if you dislike any steps of my 3 step solution feel free just to use the ones you think will work. Thanks..

~Socks

Socks.

Pokeh

@iri: rare items don't necessarily have to be op noob

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zcnmashleu

can someone tell me what is bad/potential flaws about my idea? (at top)
thanks.

Rossbach

/Stated on MSN with Allie, bonus BS drops when a person on the blue team kills some one on the red and vice versa. Or something along the lines.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-