April 27, 2024, 05:08:36 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » is their a way to use debit cards for a membership

is their a way to use debit cards for a membership

Started by Connor, December 26, 2011, 04:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor

Quote from: Santa on December 27, 2011, 12:30:08 AM
im probably late, but they do accept debit cards.  make paypal account, link debit card, and wala, it will now use that as your funding source.
Gotta wait 48 hours for my card to be registered before I can buy a membership, Thanks in advance though.

~ Happy Holidays.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Santa

Quote from: Connor on December 27, 2011, 01:22:11 AM
Quote from: Santa on December 27, 2011, 12:30:08 AM
im probably late, but they do accept debit cards.  make paypal account, link debit card, and wala, it will now use that as your funding source.
Gotta wait 48 hours for my card to be registered before I can buy a membership, Thanks in advance though.

~ Happy Holidays.

Yeah, you will probably have to check your online debit card account/bank account for the verification pin they send to it.  They deduct like 20 cents with a code you have to enter as the description.  Once you enter it, they automatically put the money back into your debit account.  It works pretty good most of the time.  Just never make a account with a fake name, as I did.  Takes about 30 emails and 300 phone calls to get straightened out.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-