June 26, 2024, 01:34:30 AMLatest Member: ksb5873
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How to make own Server

How to make own Server

Started by Sergejalex, December 27, 2011, 09:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergejalex

I want to make my own Server but i have no idea how to do this. I know that if i have my own server i can anage my own stuff and my own things.. so please help

In love...
ME

Delta

pay allie 1000$ and she gonna tell you :/

Sergejalex

I dont think that is very difficult. You just must downoad a server Program and run it. But were can i download it or how to make a program like this.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

You should study a bit first. A few years of practice won't hurt.

(click to show/hide)

xbaras

December 28, 2011, 06:06:39 AM #6 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:09:27 AM by xbaras
A) Without Allie's permission, you will receive a ban.

B) You need some programming experience if you really want it to work (start with something like MS-DOS, which u can make a program with literally using only notepad to get the hang of basic programming)

C) If you want to make a website for your game client as well, I advise you to learn JavaScript first (HTML will help a lot here)

Remember: JavaScript is NOT Java. Although they may use similar syntax, Java and JavaScript are NOT the same.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Santa

I don't even think we'd sell the source for $1000.  We usually make double that monthly.

mhj

Quote from: Santa on December 28, 2011, 06:53:17 AM
I don't even think we'd sell the source for $1000.  We usually make double that monthly.
After all that coding the source should be more worth.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 28, 2011, 06:53:17 AM

Selling the source would be ****ing stupid. But you could always setup a server for people for a price. (Not a good server, but a working one)
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

xbaras

Quote from: Scythe on December 28, 2011, 06:49:57 AM
Quote from: xbaras on December 28, 2011, 06:06:39 AM

lol no
Think about it, you're basically taking BoutCheetah's data to make your own client. Also, if you intend for your server to be used by other people, BoutCheetah has the possibility of loosing a few players to another client which used the same data.
^ No offence, just pointing out the facts.

If Kenny and Allie are okay with it, it's all yours.

asmit10

Quote from: xbaras on December 28, 2011, 07:38:34 AM

lol no
Think about it, you're basically taking BoutCheetah's data to make your own client. Also, if you intend for your server to be used by other people, BoutCheetah has the possibility of loosing a few players to another client which used the same data.

The only way you would be banned for making a server would be if u spammed "join my server pl0x" in lobby.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

lol no

No offence, you're just spouting random assumptions and it's completely wrong. You can't just create a rule and assume it's true :/
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

lol no

Actually, that's the basic source, it's so basic it doesn't even have the items translated into English and almost everything isn't working properly.
And the only ban he could take would be in-game and on the forums, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about this that much since he made this topic.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-