April 27, 2024, 02:05:15 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This place is dying...

This place is dying...

Started by tryer1234, September 23, 2010, 11:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryer1234

September 23, 2010, 11:42:24 PM Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:46:38 PM by tryer1234
Im sad to say it but boutcheetah is falling apart.

Everyone is friggen quiting. AND I MEAN EVERYONE.

So to everyone here I'd just like to say thanks for the month and  1 half of fun I had playing bots again before this place died. I dont think theres anyone left to even read this. I mean seriously even friggen Kevin quit.

Lets make a list of everyone whos quiting, shall we?

Kevin
Tricky
Grimmjow
zulu202

Post other people you know are quiting

Xrow

TRICKY'S QUITTING?
Damn why'd you tell me that >_>

Sniper

4 people big deal, with the youtube videos, we are bound to go up in publicity sometime soon....

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

tryer1234

Quote from: Sniper on September 23, 2010, 11:44:38 PM
4 people big deal, with the youtube videos, we are bound to go up in publicity sometime soon....

The list atm is grossly lacking, plenty more are quiting but i'll be damned if I can remember their names  :-\

Sniper

Quote from: tryer1234 on September 23, 2010, 11:45:35 PM
The list atm is grossly lacking, plenty more are quiting but i'll be damned if I can remember their names  :-\
Lol, well it doesn't bug me I see it if zulu202 is quitting then that gets another open spot for the event team and if Kevin and Tricky are leaving a new judge and mod/vGM willl have to be crowned.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Meta

Like we care if they left, zulu didn't leave. He just wanted attention, tricky left because it became "OP" to him and is joining bout evo or w.e the name is. Grimm left because of the huge problems he had with bc but he was too dumb to ask for help, and Kevin left because he was tired of peoples immaturity.

tryer1234

Quote from: Meta on September 23, 2010, 11:51:36 PM
Like we care if they left, zulu didn't leave. He just wanted attention, tricky left because it became "OP" to him and is joining bout evo or w.e the name is. Grimm left because of the huge problems he had with bc but he was too dumb to ask for help, and Kevin left because he was tired of peoples immaturity.

Bots evo is finally up? took em long enough...

Meta

Quote from: tryer1234 on September 23, 2010, 11:53:19 PM
Bots evo is finally up? took em long enough...

By the sound of this, you're leaving too?

zomniethe4

Zom

Bounty

4 out of like 2385 members quit?

this place is dying big time. ::)

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Meta

Lets not forget that it's growing.

Styx

September 24, 2010, 01:54:06 AM #13 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:57:42 AM by Styx666
Thats not even the member amount, most of them are korean accounts. >_>. And all banned accounts are still there. >_>. If they were to delete the unused accounts, it would be like 200-300 members that actually play BC. + People make multiple accounts too.

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-