June 19, 2024, 09:01:18 PMLatest Member: JosephCrash
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This really P!sses me off

This really P!sses me off

Started by xbaras, December 28, 2011, 05:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

December 28, 2011, 05:46:55 AM Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:51:13 AM by xbaras
I'm geting sick and tired of people either exiting and suiciding when they are about to die, and more people are doing it. It's not funny, it's cowardly and wastes other peoples time. It is very annoying especially when you are PvPing for hard-earned Bot-Stract, let alone most people fall off the side and don't drop any, making your time PvPing worth nothing. Is to not exit or suicide like a noob too much to ask?

Energized

It happened to me all the time, when I have OP set and gun( if you know what I mean).

xbaras

MedicaL

xbaras

I think Allie should make a tag or rule where people can't suicide if their hpp is at red  :-\

mhj

I know the feeling. When people jumps of the map the bs should bounce back inside the map or bounce up so you could jump out and reach it.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

xbaras

NeoKiller

Solution: Stop PvPing random nubs.

Yz

Don't pvp with ..

nvm Neo beat me to it but +1 Neo
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 28, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Solution: Stop PvPing random nubs.
I've had a lv 153 do that to me -.-

hawk5005

RedNeon

Quote from: mhj on December 28, 2011, 06:52:56 AM
I know the feeling. When people jumps of the map the bs should bounce back inside the map or bounce up so you could jump out and reach it.
no we already have bs inflation

NeoKiller

Quote from: RedNeon on December 28, 2011, 08:33:49 AM
those 100 or 200 bs wouldn't make a difference at all, especially when the BS suggestion (fuel) will be implemented.

xbaras

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 28, 2011, 08:53:55 AM
Quote from: RedNeon on December 28, 2011, 08:33:49 AM
those 100 or 200 bs wouldn't make a difference at all, especially when the BS suggestion (fuel) will be implemented.
You see? this is what I mean. I can't even ask this much from players.

Yoshi91

you want people to not suicide/exit when they're about to die?

K, I promise I won't do such things. Most others who respect this community also won't it. Only the trolls and noobs does it.
Best thing for you to do is to ignore them, make a mental check off their name to never pvp them again and carry on. Disregard them as something you should acknowledge in the future. They'll learn soon enough and lose reps.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-