Started by ReSigNeRs, December 30, 2011, 05:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Santa on January 11, 2012, 12:09:48 AM
Quote from: Lord Sam on January 10, 2012, 06:40:03 PM
Quote from: Scythe on January 10, 2012, 01:42:23 PM
Santa K.O'd BOTS
Sounds like he isn't a nice guy.  :-\

Of course I was not nice to bots.  I had a great opportunity to mess up the official server of the game we're hosting.  Who wouldn't do that?

oh well lemme read off this list here...

Lord Sam

Of course I was not nice to bots.  I had a great opportunity to mess up the official server of the game we're hosting.  Who wouldn't do that?
But why? Didn't you get paid for being a GM at acclaim?

- Web Developer

Scythe

Quote from: Lord Sam on January 11, 2012, 02:15:47 PM
i dont think santa was a gm at acclaim
Don't think, feel

mhj

Quote from: Lord Sam on January 11, 2012, 02:15:47 PM
Santa was never a GM as I remember. He and Fira (Allie) hacked BOTS.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Lord Sam

ok so, how come the acclaim company never sued Santa and the rest for stealing or killing their game?

- Web Developer

mhj

Quote from: Lord Sam on January 11, 2012, 02:26:30 PM
ok so, how come the acclaim company never sued Santa and the rest for stealing or killing their game?
Acclaims never did anything about hackers. They only banned them and that's it.

Lord Sam

Quote from: mhj on January 11, 2012, 02:28:14 PM
Haha, thats something to laugh at. I always hacked and I never got caught.
I cant understand how they can not care for such effort.

I have to admit that I was fully addicted to bots while Santa was hacking so i could use a bit of an apology from him as I bought loads of coins, spend over £200 and then the game died.

- Web Developer

hawk5005

Quote from: Lord Sam on January 11, 2012, 02:32:23 PM

I have to admit that I was fully addicted to bots while Santa was hacking so i could use a bit of an apology from him as I bought loads of coins, spend over £200 and then the game died.
Blame the creators of the original game (not Acclaim since they just hosted it) for not updating the game and letting it die.

Lord Sam

true. o well cant do anything about it.

Santa should teach me about hacking. It will be interesting  :P

- Web Developer

Santa

i would apologize if I felt I did something wrong.  If acclaim really cared about BOTS, they would have shut it down the day they found out about the account hack.

mhj

You can't blame Santa the least. Blame Acclaims and think when you spend such an amount of money.

Santa

January 11, 2012, 02:47:35 PM #26 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:48:21 PM by Santa
The same thing goes for T-BOTS except, they actually have a chance of patching those hacks since they have the source.  Chances are they will turn out like acclaim.  They currently host a few games, which will probably escalate to 10 games soon, then 20, then sell to another company like playdom, then playdom shuts them all down.

Iridion

acclaim did sue zylongaming when old bc was up because they stole their game. then when acclaim ded they remade bc way better than the old shit

acclaim did us a great favor!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Lord Sam

January 11, 2012, 02:58:31 PM #28 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:02:25 PM by Lord Sam
ok so whats the other server.. i cant type it in cuz it wont show. b o u t   ev..o about then? On their site it says that your copying them but it confuses me because you both are private servers. They also have a Meteor on their side.

EDIT: I saw someone called Meteor too on their forums. So it could be two different people.

- Web Developer

Scythe

i think santa was a gm in bots,googled GM santa acclaim bots,and here is the result
no offence santa

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090313172212AANpWDg
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-