May 24, 2024, 03:08:58 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Another speed art. (400x)

Another speed art. (400x)

Started by antisickness, December 30, 2011, 03:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

Another sig at 400x the speed
final:

I know, I know, it's like the otherone but w/e.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

mhj

Quote from: antisickness on December 30, 2011, 03:47:51 PM
Yeh knock yourself out
Thanks Anita!
But great vid again. Hope you will make a couple more :-)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

antisickness

Bah, next time I'll zoom in so you can see the sig better.
And thanks :)

dimon69

You know you could make great tutorials for beginners..[like me].. The only thing would be to leave it at normal speed. Except for when you are looking for what c4d to use.. :o
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

antisickness

Quote from: dimon69 on December 30, 2011, 04:07:17 PM
You know you could make great tutorials for beginners..[like me].. The only thing would be to leave it at normal speed. Except for when you are looking for what c4d to use.. :o

I could but it takes forever to render as it is + i'd have to upgrade my youtube for longer videos.
Btw, you, a beginner? XD Nice joke :P

Jeffalo13

Babe, you must make me one :x.  You said you couldn't top hawk in the Ezio one, but I think you might have been able to.  If you do an abstract siggy, I'd love it ;o. 

His head doesn't look very blended.  The left/top part of his head look really sharp.  Perhaps I'm blind.

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

antisickness

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on December 30, 2011, 04:50:20 PM
Babe, you must make me one :x.  You said you couldn't top hawk in the Ezio one, but I think you might have been able to.  If you do an abstract siggy, I'd love it ;o. 

His head doesn't look very blended.  The left/top part of his head look really sharp.  Perhaps I'm blind.

Yeah his head stands out quite a bit, doesn't it :|

+I'll go for it but I won't be on my computer to PS for another few days.
::)

dimon69

Quote from: antisickness on December 30, 2011, 04:47:18 PM

I could but it takes forever to render as it is + i'd have to upgrade my youtube for longer videos.

10 out of all my 60 sigs are good lol. xD what do you call that?
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Yz

you're only just "Moderate" so i think dii is still a beginner lulz

ur gfxer now, u should know these terms and not be so charitable with the titles >:/

sig's good btw, seems to lack around the head and the right side (dunno if this was mentioned before) i think you should work on new ways of doing text. not saying urs is bad but it's gettin a little bit repetitive :P
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Quote from: Yz on December 30, 2011, 06:05:55 PM

you're only just "Moderate" so i think dii is still a beginner lulz

ur gfxer now, u should know these terms and not be so charitable with the titles >:/

sig's good btw, seems to lack around the head and the right side (dunno if this was mentioned before) i think you should work on new ways of doing text. not saying urs is bad but it's gettin a little bit repetitive :P

I don't think shes beginner. She understands concepts which "beginners" wouldn't. Beh idk.

+thanks for the advice. It's good to get some now and again :P i'll see what I can do with the text.

Btw the render may have been a bit dodgy because it was slightly cartoony.  Search "the punisher render" and find mine. You'll see what I mean.

qwerasdf2453

If its a bad render i wouldn't use but i guess w/e lol. and i don't know if dii's is beginner never saw her full potential
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Allie

January 23, 2012, 12:04:33 AM #13 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:05:15 AM by Allie
If this is 400x you're really slow.
And can manage to work on something for 2 days and 5 hours straight.

antisickness

Quote from: Allie on January 23, 2012, 12:04:33 AM
If this is 400x you're really slow.
And can manage to work on something for 2 days and 5 hours straight.

Sigs turn out shit if you make them in 5 minutes, you know?
This one took me 40mins in total I think.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-