April 24, 2024, 08:12:14 PMLatest Member: Chastity58
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Bot Stract -- Vote

Bot Stract -- Vote

Started by Allie, December 30, 2011, 08:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

You can get more bs by either pvping, buying from other players, exchanging it with gigas or begging. I think this is a brillant idea to lower the amount of bs and gigas in the market.

If you guys think this is a bad idea, why don't you guys think up of something even better than this idea. You can't satisfy everyone with ideas so if you think life always go your way, think again.

zepher2211

please give a reason other than 'OP IS GOOD LEAVE WAY IT IS"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Rangenmage5

2 stupid suggestions i think tbh....

Shadow

Should of made poll.....

And when is this voting going to end ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

hawk5005

January 02, 2012, 05:07:17 PM #94 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:08:39 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: Shadow on January 02, 2012, 05:03:20 PM
Should of made poll.....

And when is this voting going to end ?
Poll = people could vote on multiple accounts.
And the voting will end Monday.. Today..

Pokeh

Quote from: Eat4two on January 02, 2012, 03:40:04 AM
Wow! In my opinion this is the worst idea ever in BC. People have actually worked hard for their bot- stract (including me). Yes this might sounds selfish but c'mon how unfair and ruinous...

This reminds me of the hyperinflation in Germany 1920. After the loss in world war 1. When they printed loads of new money (German Mark) and all previous savings became wortless!!

Im saying, dont make way to big changes! :/

Except we're not putting more BS into the economy we're trying to get rid of it.

mhj

People don't get that we are trying to ger rid of it. Not get more...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

January 02, 2012, 06:12:48 PM #97 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:13:15 PM by KillerPig
i dont see how this is gonna work...
lets say someone has only 10 bs. after every game they only lose .007 bs? sooner or later its just gonna become -0 lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on January 02, 2012, 06:12:48 PM
i dont see how this is gonna work...
lets say someone has only 10 bs. after every game they only lose .007 bs? sooner or later its just gonna become -0 lol
Rounding ?

KillerPig

.007 rounds to 0 ;o

unless it like rounds to 1... either way people would just gift all their bs to their alt, wait until that 10 bs runs out, then gift 10 more, repeat

Pokeh

^10 bs is nothing anyways. Isn't like 1hp=100 bs?

That's not even any stat boost whatsoever soo idk :/

Iridion

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 02, 2012, 04:22:59 AM
Quote from: make2001 on January 02, 2012, 04:12:17 AM
0.7% is too much..

what if i have 1 mil bs.  do i have to use 70k bs for 10 games?
where can i get 70k bs again?

who can use BS for fuel. so BS will be runed..

0.001 % is enough for fuel i think..

I'm guessing you're 10.

*Looks at username*

ya, 10.

lelll

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

iwasbobo

Quote from: KillerPig on January 02, 2012, 06:15:27 PM
.007 rounds to 0 ;o

unless it like rounds to 1... either way people would just gift all their bs to their alt, wait until that 10 bs runs out, then gift 10 more, repeat

What benefit is 10 BS going to give you... lol

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

KillerPig

January 02, 2012, 06:59:42 PM #103 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:00:39 PM by KillerPig
im talking about the fuel thing o.o

edit: oh... well shit.
my bad i completely misunderstood the fuel idea. >_>

Lord Sam

Quote from: Allie on December 30, 2011, 08:32:52 PM
After months, we in Administration have finally thought of a few ways that could possibly fix our overpowered Bot Stract issue.
We have multiple great ideas, many from you players in my suggestions thread, and have come up with a list of some ideas that could be implemented.
Please read through every idea before giving your opinion, as I'm taking every single one of your opinions into consideration when making this big decision.

First off, we have the "Fuel" idea.
In this idea, bot stract will be treated as a fuel, fueling your bot with the power it needs to gain the bonus it gives you.
This is the most logical idea, as it's just plain unrealistic to just gain the power without any fuel to do so.
In this idea, you will lose .7% of your bot stract every game.
.7% seems so large when it comes to big numbers, but you must remember that realistically, to give a higher bonus requires more fuel, thus more is lost when you reach higher numbers.
For example, if you have 2,581,348 bot stract, you will gain a large stat bonus in-game, however you will use up .7% of your bot stract, which is 18,069 stract. As a result, you'll have 2,563,279 at the end of your game.
However, if you only have 9,283 bot stract, you will only lose 65 bot stract, resulting in 9,218 bot stract at the end of your game. -iwasbobo

In possible addition to this Fuel idea is a "Fuel Exchange", where you can buy 10,000 bot stract for 5Million (5,000,000) gigas. This is helpful so that you can purchase a small amount of bot stract if you have none so you're not left without a bonus. Also useful if you are not a pvper. -grim

Then, we have a separate bonus idea, the "HP" idea.
With this rather simple idea, the only bonus bot stract would give you is an HP bonus.
Unlike the current bonuses, a nice HP bonus is useful, but it will not majorly op anyone.
The bonuses would work in a similar way, not going by a complicated formula, but every 500 bot stract = 1 HP, capped at 6,000 hp.
This means, for example, if you have 2,581,348 bot stract, you will gain an additional 5,162 HP. If you have only 9,218 bot stract, you will gain an additional 18 hp.
The number can change if players believe 6,000 hp increase is too overpowered. -grim

And then, of course, there's the option to do both ideas.
This means, swap the bonus to HP whilst also burning some stract every game.
I'm looking for your opinion on what we should do -- I take all your opinions seriously, so please leave useful feedback.

Great Ideas!, I'd want the first idea ("Fuel" idea.) Great one.

- Web Developer

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-