April 30, 2024, 01:47:39 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Official Mario Kart Thread

Official Mario Kart Thread

Started by Meta, January 01, 2012, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

January 01, 2012, 05:54:00 PM Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:55:52 AM by Meta
- didn't feel like spamming the SSBB thread with MKW so yea, i made this.

So in here we can discuss about not just Mario Kart Wii or 7, about all of them.

If you'd like to have a group race, post your friend code here.

Welp, I guess we can start a discussion on your favorite character, favorite stage, favorite kart/bike(for the newer games) and perhaps bet in game stuff by racing each other in mario kart.

So yea.. start sharing your life's story with the history of Mario Kart!!

Friend List Codes:

- MasterMerc   2923-2679-7357
- Zero              0304-3974-1607
- Meta             1850-6886-8248
- KillerPig        2622-6366-1836
- eco999          0218-5995-4030

KillerPig

January 01, 2012, 06:50:23 PM #1 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:02:06 PM by KillerPig
FC: 2622-6366-1836
Favorite Character- DK
Favorite Stage- Koopa Cape ;o
Favorite Kart: Standard Kart

My Story...
first game i EVER had was mario kart 64. loved it and played the shit outta it. sadly my nintendo 64 broke and i just never played it again... i got mario kart super circuit for gba about 8 years ago i think. I got mario kart ds for the no$gba about 2 years ago and played that. not as good as sc or 64 but good nonetheless. got a wii for christmas 2 years back along with mario kart wii. spent most of my time online... rarely do i play the actual game...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Meta

I'd say Rosalina, Yoshi, and Dry Bones are my favorite, I'd use Wario Bike with Roalina, Bit-Bike with Yoshi, and Blue Falcon with Dry Bones. Rainbow Road for life :D

I started playing super mario kart (still has my SNES and n64) and i got mario kart 64, the game was beautiful when I started playing it, I would only pick Yoshi, Toad, and Wario. I never got to play the GBA version, but I did play the DS and I'd say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it could've been better

My opinion on MKW is that they focused more on the bikes than they did on the karts, the luck on items isn't the best, I one time was in 10th place and I get a green shell... A ****ING GREEN SHELL (near the finish line of the last lap) and when you play WFC, it's too easy to hack races because nothing happens (which is why I stopped playing SSBB)

KillerPig

January 01, 2012, 07:16:52 PM #3 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:17:59 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Meta on January 01, 2012, 07:10:20 PM
he luck on items isn't the best, I one time was in 10th place and I get a green shell... A ****ING GREEN SHELL (near the finish line of the last lap)[/color]

i see this as a + lol
oya did i mention i have mario kart doubledash.... well i do lolk. tis an important part of the story...
when id play double dash with my friends, id be cruisin along in first place on the last lap like a badass. then out of nowhere, id get ****ed over by like 2 blue shells, fall off (on warios map forgot the name) and get 4th >_>

Meta

i forgot about double dash, it was quiet a game, i played against my cousins and i would win 90% of the time because i would aways get a mushroom and i'd hold it until the blue shell comes, thats when i use just when its about to strike, OR i can be a **** and simple reverse and i take people down with me and i'd steal w.e items they had :D

KillerPig

January 01, 2012, 07:27:37 PM #5 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:29:08 PM by KillerPig
lololo ikr. id screen cheat (or thats what we call it when we looked at each others screen) and wait for when someone got their special item and steal it. favorite trick of all time was to place one of the big ass DK bananas on a jump so they fall off  8)

Meta

i remember i used diddy kong and bowser jr, and i would use the combo of huge banana and use the bowser shell to hit it at the banana and when it turns into 3 normal sized ones the CPU's or whoever i play with gets hit by it and then if i get a red shell ill be like POW RIGHT IN THE KISSA

KillerPig

January 01, 2012, 07:34:03 PM #7 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:35:38 PM by KillerPig
o yea... when the big ass banana breaks it turns into the small ones like this

x
x      x

pretty hard to avoid unless ur going really slow lol

brb gonna add ur ass on wii

Meta

mario kart* if you want my wii friend code then ill post it also

KillerPig

yea that what i meant lol
k i added u but apparently u have to add me back

Meta

hurry up and connect to wfc for a race :3

ZeroUH

What do I need to play MKW online? It's because my Father has the game and he wants to play.

Meta

he needs to have wifi, he needs to give us his friend code and he needs to add our friend codes

KillerPig

Quote from: Meta on January 01, 2012, 08:51:29 PM
hurry up and connect to wfc for a race :3

fack shit i playing halo
k lemme save it real fast

Meta

nvm plsy halo um ima be playing with my sister, ima teach her to be pro so when she gets it for herself she can play with us lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-