May 25, 2024, 07:28:07 AMLatest Member: AnnaMiss76un

Khaos

Started by Allie, January 03, 2012, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

^ yeah and no1 cares about that its about who wins .-. last man stand
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

It would be wrong if it was last man standing being the real winner. Could just be a random dude camping in the cornor or running. If the deserved winner stands last then he would probably be #1 in kills as well.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Kills is LAST HIT. Some lv 50 could just run in and get last hit then run away and camp. There is never any real "deserving winner" even with your logic in a FFA. Only 1v1's can have a deserving winner >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Quote from: Yz on January 04, 2012, 02:45:50 PM
Kills is LAST HIT. Some lv 50 could just run in and get last hit then run away and camp. There is never any real "deserving winner" even with your logic in a FFA. Only 1v1's can have a deserving winner >_>
Forgot about that...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

iwasbobo

Agreeing with Khaos; a smart PvPer would try to snipe the better ones, hurting them from the start.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Shadow

Allie why you no reply D:. lol
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

KillerPig

i take out weak guys first
ok all rip on me now

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

I don't forum much anymore.
Anyway, I'll let you go with your "I want to win" instead of have fun-ness.
Maybe it's just me, but when I play I eliminate weak first and leave the strongest in the end so I can have fun in a great 1v1.
ie, If I had the opportunity to kill opti or join the fight with the other newbies, I'd kill the other newbies so I can 1v1 opti in the end.

zepher2211

Quote from: Allie on January 04, 2012, 08:56:24 PM
Maybe it's just me, but when I play I eliminate weak first and leave the strongest in the end so I can have fun in a great 1v1.
ie, If I had the opportunity to kill opti or join the fight with the other newbies, I'd kill the other newbies so I can 1v1 opti in the end.

How can you believe in having fun in PvP when you make fun of anyone's playing style that doesn't agree with your own
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on January 04, 2012, 09:22:50 PM
Quote from: Allie on January 04, 2012, 08:56:24 PM

How can you believe in having fun in PvP when you make fun of anyone's playing style that doesn't agree with your own

I was gonna say the same thing, - respect for Allie when she thinks her playstyle is the only way of having fun lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

I play the same as Khaos and others do but ehh :/

Shadow

I basically have my 1v1 in the beginning while all the newbies kill each other.  However, there are times where I'll kill the newbies and save my more challenging competition for later.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

January 04, 2012, 11:34:06 PM #27 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:39:43 PM by Rossbach
Ross runs while the strong and weak guys fight hurting each other then Ross go in for the kill.  8)

Oh wait that not fun...

Ross goes after the strongest or just who ever is the closest or if Ross just want to fight some one and he don't care about others others ex: Only cares about beating Merc/ Tricky/ Allie/ Met/ Neo/ Grim/ Iri/ Bubu and ect, in aroom with a bunch of people. *Note without the people from before stacked (as in more than 1) unless Ross have a higher priority like Bubu> Neo.*

Omnomnom eating toast.

sirhamtaro

Usually in a FFA I attack anyone I see.

Or if someone comes near me.

Iridion

Quote from: Rossbach on January 04, 2012, 11:34:06 PM
Ross runs while the strong and weak guys fight hurting each other then Ross go in for the kill.  8)
:D :D :D :D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-