March 28, 2024, 07:41:34 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » 2012 Price Increase?

2012 Price Increase?

Started by wp02018, January 05, 2012, 08:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

XenoPath

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

alhal

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 05, 2012, 11:43:44 AM
Quote from: komochi on January 05, 2012, 09:25:04 AM
Wow omg! Lame! How much harder are they gonna make this game ._. I bet next it's gonna be 500k coins just to buy a trans coupon :/
Harder ?
The game was easy enough until the update.
Now there is at least some balance.
Also what did you do in BOTS!, did you also cried because coins costed real money ?
i do agree in the actual bots game u had to pay real money ur lucky enough that u can get coins know without any money

dstry

OMFG  2012 IS TRULY THE END OF THE WORLD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 100K FOR A TRANSFORM CUPON WHAT A ROBBERY :||||||

imo:  i don't think it's expensive at all. only for people who transform their bot 3 times a day...
anyways, it's good to have some kind of 'balance' here. now more people going to farm coins OR buy coin items for the market for gigas/bs.

stop crying ;D

destroy. Utopia. demented beats. antisocial. bmx. everybody wear a mask. I miss Lyric<3

Santa

how about we sell u 1/3 of a transform coupon for 33333 then 2/3 for 66667

alhal

can u decrease them every once in a while i ain't a hole ton rich but still u got a point can't buy it ur fault u to lazy to get on the computer and play some games on pvp matches

Santa

Quote from: alhal on January 10, 2012, 04:14:36 AM
can u decrease them every once in a while i ain't a hole ton rich but still u got a point can't buy it ur fault u to lazy to get on the computer and play some games on pvp matches

ofcourse, that's what events/holidays and such are for.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-