Started by Allie, January 11, 2012, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

-PeaceLover-

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 11, 2012, 11:08:22 PM
OMG that was the best article <3

bet you didnt read it/understand it

i skipped over the sections where it was quoting jesus and stuff, lol'd at the end how you could download a sound file which was "the sounds of hell"..
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

It gave me the chills.
Who the **** has the right mind to write this shitz?
<_<

Allie

Quote from: antisickness on January 11, 2012, 11:12:22 PM
It gave me the chills.
Who the **** has the right mind to write this shitz?
<_<

I agree.
I'm an athiest and even I gained the slightest bit of fear reading it.

DarkShadow89

This is bullshit, sorry for offending anyone. But hell is complete bullshit. Dont rage me either. Just wait till you die. You will merely cease to exist. Not go to HEAVEN OR HELL. But thats just what I believe. Atheism.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2012, 11:17:30 PM
This is bullshit, sorry for offending anyone. But hell is complete bullshit. Dont rage me either. Just wait till you die. You will merely cease to exist. Not go to HEAVEN OR HELL. But thats just what I believe. Atheism.

I'm an athiest too, but I don't see how that cancels out the fear this article can give, or at least the chills it will give you.
You're merely being basically a Nazi, "I'm right, and you ****ers who think otherwise are wrong because I'm always right."
What if we're wrong? I am an athiest, so I'm not saying there's a god, because I don't think there is, primarily because there's more evidence against than for (at least in perceivable evidence), but what if there is?
Are us athiests really going to suffer forever just because we decided not to believe in a god that refuses to show himself, that we choose not to be little kids believing fairy tales?
Does it really work that way?

iwasbobo

Interesting.

I'm a Christian, but this is perspective is definitely one I haven't encountered all too much. Much of it was over the top, however, and the overuse of bold/italics/centered/large font became annoying.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

kaos555

I do not believe in a place called hell, if it is real then i shall face the punishment when i die, as it is my choice in what i believe in, in life.

Reason I don't believe is because i need some hard-on proof, the idea of hell is just stupid as ****, same with the idea of a god.

The path is open.

Allie

Quote from: kaos555 on January 11, 2012, 11:28:24 PM
I do not believe in a place called hell, if it is real then i shall face the punishment when i die, as it is my choice in what i believe in, in life.

Reason I don't believe is because i need some hard-on proof, the idea of hell is just stupid as ****, same with the idea of a god.

Some of it (if and only if the evidence given is legit) is "hard-on proof".
Read the article.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on January 11, 2012, 11:33:23 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on January 11, 2012, 11:28:24 PM

Some of it (if and only if the evidence given is legit) is "hard-on proof".
Read the article.
I read to the 3rd paragraph about, I realized i'm not getting anything out of this so i stooped reading.
Also, I have better things to do then read stupid shit i could careless about lol.

The path is open.

-PeaceLover-

Yeh i forgot to mention when i was reading till the end i was scared it said like eternal fire and all that.

Pokeh

unless your Charlie Sheen or Oppenheimer you shouldn't be worried about hell.

Your beliefs don't matter by the way (at everyone) if it's real, you'll encounter it.

Skimmed through it and sounds pretty convincing but sort of bias. Idk seems to be missing a "big picture" or "opposition" to this story.

Rossbach

Out of all the planets in the universe why must hell be in the "heart of the earth..."

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

Quote from: Rossbach on January 12, 2012, 02:35:06 AM
Out of all the planets in the universe why must hell be in the "heart of the earth..."

sasuke6548

I'm christian but this gave me the chills....  :-[

asmit10

I believe in hell, but I dont think you'd go to hell for stupid shit.

For example, I dont think you'd go to hell for: Not believing in a god, not praying to a god, having sex before marriage, etc. I think you'd only goto it for being something like a murder, rapist, etc.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Perhaps there's an individual hell for every individual planet with a life form that is capable of going to hell/creating sin?

Pokeh

Quote from: asmit10 on January 12, 2012, 02:46:34 AM
I believe in hell, but I dont think you'd go to hell for stupid shit.

For example, I dont think you'd go to hell for: Not believing in a god, not praying to a god, having sex before marriage, etc. I think you'd only goto it for being something like a murder, rapist, etc.

Assuming there is a god for a single brief moment, you wouldn't go to hell for something you were "predestined" to do by black gypsies holy spirit and then get sent to hell for it.

I won't judge anyone for their belief's though. Just gotta force some people to think outside the box for once >_>

Rossbach

January 12, 2012, 02:59:35 AM #19 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:03:41 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2012, 02:52:02 AM

Perhaps there's an individual hell for every individual planet with a life form that is capable of going to hell/creating sin?

True..

Which also brings to Ross' mind that the bible only talks about earth and how Jesus died on earth for our sins.. If these life forms had a means of communication and reading how would their "bible" differ on not only Jesus dieing, but basically everything, there could be different traditions, God's word, ect (too tired to list a bunch.)

/Poorly worded off to bed.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Santa

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 11, 2012, 11:17:30 PM

nope, you become a ghost, trusttt me, i've seen ghost hunters...   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Scythe

wtf who goes to hell if u don't believe in god,the person who wrote this is a psycho who sucks up to Jesus Christ
and lol the audio of hell thing is retarded
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 03:24:22 AM
wtf who goes to hell if u don't believe in god,the person who wrote this is a psycho who sucks up to Jesus Christ

zirak does, he worships allaaaaaaaaaaaah the korean godd

Scythe

Quote from: Santa on January 12, 2012, 03:32:45 AM
Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 03:24:22 AM

zirak does, he worships allaaaaaaaaaaaah the korean godd
where is my event prize gigas  >:(
Don't think, feel

aeroaigle

January 12, 2012, 04:10:28 AM #24 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:15:32 AM by aeroaigle
I have to say I absolutely loved this and I delighted in reading every bit of it. How it describes it in such detail as far as the suffering goes is great. I love the part with the hypothetical part when the author immerses the reader in what would happen if the reader went to hell.   Sounds like a great place other than the eternal pain, but eventually one would get used to it and maybe embrace it. One would also be in great company too with all the free thinkers, the majority of scientists, and away from the one true evil god which is called by many Jesus.

Thanks for a wonderful read Allie( even if it the "evidence" is false). It made my night.

Yz

Quote from: aeroaigle on January 12, 2012, 04:10:28 AM
I have to say I absolutely loved this and I delighted in reading every bit of it. How it describes it in such detail as far as the suffering goes is great. I love the part with the hypothetical part when the author immerses the reader in what would happen if the reader went to hell.   Sounds like a great place other than the eternal pain, but eventually one would get used to it and maybe embrace it. One would also be in great company too with all the free thinkers, the majority of scientists, and away from the one true evil god which is called by many Jesus.

Thanks for a wonderful read Allie. It made my night.

are you a murderer or did you punch your kittens as a child? :(
DISCORD killyzkill

aeroaigle

Quote from: Yz on January 12, 2012, 04:15:13 AM

lol nice one. Nah far from it, in fact I can say quite a few people that know me know me as a very good person. I also have not punched any kittens as far as I know. I cannot be the only one who took delight in reading it?

Santa

Quote from: aeroaigle on January 12, 2012, 04:20:57 AM
Quote from: Yz on January 12, 2012, 04:15:13 AM

lol nice one. Nah far from it, in fact I can say quite a few people that know me know me as a very good person. I also have not punched any kittens as far as I know. I cannot be the only one who took delight in reading it?

pooor kittys :'(

Allie

January 12, 2012, 05:35:03 AM #28 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:35:57 AM by Allie
Also more to think about in regards to this..
If hell is within the earth's core, than what would happen if something were to happen to the earth itself?
Like its hit by a massive comet and it splits in half.
Or the sun expands and the earth explodes.
What happens to the eternal damnation of those in hell?

In addition to this, why just humans?
Are animals unable to sin? Did god just figure "I'm going to make only humans worship me, and if they don't I'm going to burn them alive forever."

Scythe

I guess they tried to make it more realistic by saying its in the earths core,a place that actually exists but its not so realistic that a human would not even survive 1 second in the earths core,so unrealistic
Don't think, feel

kaos555

Since humans are animals i guess animals can sin indeed. :x

The path is open.

hawk5005

Where are Opti and Xrow when you need them. :'(

mhj

I must admit that this is one of the greatest stories and comparisons of the bible ever. The person who wrote this must've used endless hours to find all this information and think it through.
I still don't believe in a place as hell. I wasn't scared the least and I never believed it a second. Hearing sounds deep in the earth is simply impossible (talking human sounds). It's psychically impossible to hear millions of human screams deep down in the earth and it's also psychically impossible to live among 12.000 fahrenheit. The persons who heard it must've had mental problems or faced a difficult situation that made them hear it (being scared could also have caused it).

I never believe any superstitious things. I would need a real proof before I would believe it.

Someone should make a movie out of this story  :-X

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

LOL i just listened to the audio and this guy talks so much,and when i heard the sound,it was the sound he recorded in KFC waiting for his turn to order
Don't think, feel

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2012, 05:35:03 AM
If hell is within the earth's core, than what would happen if something were to happen to the earth itself?

Are animals unable to sin? Did god just figure "I'm going to make only humans worship me, and if they don't I'm going to burn them alive forever."

Ross once had a thought that if a planet with magma inside its core would explode and due to newtons first law of physics that any of the magma that gained a velocity from the explosion would cause the lava to spread out in space and eventually hit a planet lets say Earth with the magma. Oh how fun would that be; "Its raining magma."

Omnomnom eating toast.

mhj

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 11:43:48 AM
LOL i just listened to the audio and this guy talks so much,and when i heard the sound,it was the sound he recorded in KFC waiting for his turn to order
I can't play the file for some reason.

Energized

my eyessssssssssssssssssss.
one and few more mins trying to read and UNDERSTAND every word written i  it.....

Adamp

hmm this seems pretty well reasearched but all of it is refering to christianity and since i'm not a christian i'm not going to take much notice of it although the idea of hell being within the earth's core seems a bit weird since its right under our noses.

Energized

Besideds, how can someone possibly hear people screaming from a volcano?
The volcano is too high/long, that no one would be able to hear someone/s screaming from there..........

hawk5005

Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:42:02 PM
The volcano is too high/long, that no one would be able to hear someone/s screaming from there..........
/facepalm
Is that all you've understood?

Energized

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 12, 2012, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:42:02 PM
/facepalm
Is that all you've understood?
No bra, I just don't have that much energy to post what I've understood.......

Scythe

its not a volcano its the earth's core a.k.a HELL MWAHAHAHHA ENDLESS FIRE BURNS U ALL
Don't think, feel

Energized

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
its not a volcano its the earth's core a.k.a HELL MWAHAHAHHA ENDLESS FIRE BURNS U ALL
It aint true you know

Santa

what about the people who slaughter animals for food, do you think they should go to hell?  or perhaps doctors that kill a patient during surgery  >:(

Scythe

January 12, 2012, 03:25:26 PM #44 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:26:58 PM by Scythe
Quote from: Santa on January 12, 2012, 03:02:53 PMor perhaps doctors that kill a patient during surgery  >:(
LOL,i just imagined a doctor killing a patient intentionally

Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:55:05 PM
It aint true you know
Wow that was obvious sarcasm
Don't think, feel

TwitchFast

Whoever wrote that article really needs to go out and have a fun time with friends, he seems a LITTLE bit fixated on all that religious crap.
I see no proof to back his theory up, so I'll disregard it.

-PeaceLover-

OK if its real or not Ill go with real because what if there is a such thing as "hell" I want to stay on Gods good side if you know what I mean its better just believe and go to heaven or  not to believe andsuffer in hell if its true.

antisickness

What if there's an anti-god which if you believe in god you go to his hell?
~It's just as plausable as god

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: antisickness on January 12, 2012, 04:44:27 PM
What if the anti god is disguise as the real god making you believe that if you believe god you go to hell but if your dedicated and still believe in god they go to heaven.

Adamp

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 12, 2012, 04:47:35 PM
What if the anti god is disguise as the real god making you believe that if you believe god you go to hell but if your dedicated and still believe in god they go to heaven.

religion-ception?

Yz

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 12, 2012, 03:02:53 PMor perhaps doctors that kill a patient during surgery  >:(
LOL,i just imagined a doctor killing a patient intentionally

Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:55:05 PM
It aint true you know
Wow that was obvious sarcasm

rabita has fallen victim to energy's dumb posts lel

it's not a volcano. it's underground (even though volcanos can also be underground)
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

Hope is a void that is filled by religion.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Click

This is truly intriguing. On the one hand if you are relegious and a christian, you might believe in hell.
No one really knows if it exists or doesn't, we just believe it does. When we die, we might know, and we might not.
A true mystery... On the other hand, why doesn't god shows himself and explains everything to us ?
And just for the record, I am christian and do believe in god, but I'm not completely conviced that "Hell" really exists.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Rossbach

Quote from: komochi on January 16, 2012, 02:36:22 PM
I'm a Christian: And I say this this gave me the chills and Im glad I did bend down on my knees cuz I mean Im not being religious or anything but this is my opinion: Why be a Atheist but take the chance you get what I mean? If your a Christian You got nothing to lose. Just saying my own opinion: It scaaaarred the shit out of me like no lie I think Allie just saved me from hell :P Tyvm :D

You can lose a lot of things if your a christian in this world.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

i dont believe in god so i dont care

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

I'm a Christian: And I say this this gave me the chills and Im glad I did bend down on my knees cuz I mean Im not being religious or anything but this is my opinion: Why be a Atheist but take the chance you get what I mean? If your a Christian You got nothing to lose. Just saying my own opinion: It scaaaarred the shit out of me like no lie I think Allie just saved me from hell :P Tyvm :D

I'm not going to show myself in any way, shape or form but if you don't believe in me I will set your soul on fire forever.

Santa

the heavens will rain fire upon your soulsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Click

Quote from: Rossbach on January 16, 2012, 08:59:36 PM

You can lose a lot of things if your a christian in this world.
How so ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Shadow

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2012, 05:35:03 AM

Animals don't have souls -.-
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Shadow

January 17, 2012, 02:46:27 PM #59 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:49:41 PM by Shadow
If you'd know about Christianity, there is the anti-Christ -.-

/Where's Xrow when you need him.

Also, some end time event's that were predicted in the Bible are happening today.  Or supposedly are.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

mhj

With +6 billion people on the earth we can't avoid events from the bible happening.

Shadow

But those events are pretty specific.  Not just random things to happen.

mhj

Quote from: Shadow on January 17, 2012, 04:33:20 PM
But those events are pretty specific.  Not just random things to happen.
What mentally ill people can't make up.

Santa

alot of people dont have souls including gingers LOOOOOOOOOOL

mhj

Quote from: Santa on January 17, 2012, 04:46:07 PM
Dood. How can you say that. Listen to this dude and you'll be convinced that gingers DO have souls.
GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!

Shadow

Quote from: mhj on January 17, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
Dood. How can you say that. Listen to this dude and you'll be convinced that gingers DO have souls.
GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!!
LMAO I was just thinking of this dude when Kenny said that.

Pokeh

funny cuz southpark remade that shit.

omg they killed kenny

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Quote from: KillerPig on January 17, 2012, 08:02:14 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 17, 2012, 05:18:18 PM
omg they killed kenny
you bastards...

ye and that vid was weird

play the original video someone posted above and this at the same time:

Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E. (Instrumental)

Rosenscythe

secks bawks vv

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 17, 2011, 01:47:00 PM
The first and coolest Korean I've ever met.

Check out my Pokemon Skin!

eco999

read the comments b4 clicking link.
didnt click it 2 scared to do it D:  :'(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-