Started by Allie, January 11, 2012, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Since humans are animals i guess animals can sin indeed. :x

The path is open.

hawk5005

Where are Opti and Xrow when you need them. :'(

mhj

I must admit that this is one of the greatest stories and comparisons of the bible ever. The person who wrote this must've used endless hours to find all this information and think it through.
I still don't believe in a place as hell. I wasn't scared the least and I never believed it a second. Hearing sounds deep in the earth is simply impossible (talking human sounds). It's psychically impossible to hear millions of human screams deep down in the earth and it's also psychically impossible to live among 12.000 fahrenheit. The persons who heard it must've had mental problems or faced a difficult situation that made them hear it (being scared could also have caused it).

I never believe any superstitious things. I would need a real proof before I would believe it.

Someone should make a movie out of this story  :-X

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

LOL i just listened to the audio and this guy talks so much,and when i heard the sound,it was the sound he recorded in KFC waiting for his turn to order
Don't think, feel

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2012, 05:35:03 AM
Also more to think about in regards to this..
If hell is within the earth's core, than what would happen if something were to happen to the earth itself?
Like its hit by a massive comet and it splits in half.
Or the sun expands and the earth explodes.
What happens to the eternal damnation of those in hell?

In addition to this, why just humans?
Are animals unable to sin? Did god just figure "I'm going to make only humans worship me, and if they don't I'm going to burn them alive forever."

Ross once had a thought that if a planet with magma inside its core would explode and due to newtons first law of physics that any of the magma that gained a velocity from the explosion would cause the lava to spread out in space and eventually hit a planet lets say Earth with the magma. Oh how fun would that be; "Its raining magma."

Omnomnom eating toast.

mhj

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 11:43:48 AM
LOL i just listened to the audio and this guy talks so much,and when i heard the sound,it was the sound he recorded in KFC waiting for his turn to order
I can't play the file for some reason.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Energized

my eyessssssssssssssssssss.
one and few more mins trying to read and UNDERSTAND every word written i  it.....

Adamp

hmm this seems pretty well reasearched but all of it is refering to christianity and since i'm not a christian i'm not going to take much notice of it although the idea of hell being within the earth's core seems a bit weird since its right under our noses.

Energized

Besideds, how can someone possibly hear people screaming from a volcano?
The volcano is too high/long, that no one would be able to hear someone/s screaming from there..........

hawk5005

Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:42:02 PM
The volcano is too high/long, that no one would be able to hear someone/s screaming from there..........
/facepalm
Is that all you've understood?

Energized

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 12, 2012, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:42:02 PM
/facepalm
Is that all you've understood?
No bra, I just don't have that much energy to post what I've understood.......

Scythe

its not a volcano its the earth's core a.k.a HELL MWAHAHAHHA ENDLESS FIRE BURNS U ALL
Don't think, feel

Energized

Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
its not a volcano its the earth's core a.k.a HELL MWAHAHAHHA ENDLESS FIRE BURNS U ALL
It aint true you know

Santa

what about the people who slaughter animals for food, do you think they should go to hell?  or perhaps doctors that kill a patient during surgery  >:(

Scythe

January 12, 2012, 03:25:26 PM #44 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 03:26:58 PM by Scythe
Quote from: Santa on January 12, 2012, 03:02:53 PMor perhaps doctors that kill a patient during surgery  >:(
LOL,i just imagined a doctor killing a patient intentionally

Quote from: Energized on January 12, 2012, 02:55:05 PM
Quote from: Scythe on January 12, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
It aint true you know
Wow that was obvious sarcasm
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-