April 19, 2024, 11:52:28 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Looky

Looky

Started by -PeaceLover-, January 13, 2012, 08:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it. Beat This

antisickness

you forgot about "bacon is tasty, cook it"...

Jeffalo13

Memories are sweet, cherish them.

'Beat This'?  The ****?  Are inspirational quotes now a topic of competition?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

swine flu is bad, vaccinate it

Corr

Anger can't and will never be 'dumped'.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Santa

Quote from: Corr on January 13, 2012, 09:08:57 PM
Anger can't and will never be 'dumped'.

what about when you take a dump

kaos555

omg where did u steal this from?
U FORGOT TO POST OMG U BREAK LAW OMG U PLAGIARIZER

The path is open.

Yz

actually this is not inspirational AT ALL so im moving this to spam for being shit lol im so mean but srsly this is spam :@
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

January 13, 2012, 11:51:40 PM #10 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:52:05 PM by Rossbach
Try and guess Ross' inspirational quote. It beats all your crappy ones.

(click to show/hide)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 13, 2012, 08:25:44 PM
Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it. Beat This

"Life is short, live it." -- I have plenty to say about this..what is your definition of short? I think I can breathe at home surviving just the same as I can playing volleyball. Would I live a longer life "wasting" my life being healthy? Are you saying I should live as unhealthy as possible because that's obviously what would be the most fun and worthwhile? Did you know humans are working towards eternal life? We currently know what causes aging, we know the exact function and how it happens. It is possible humans will have biologically eternal life during your lifetime. Knowing that it's possible life isn't short, does that mean we shouldn't live it? That we shouldn't seize the day? This is a horrible quote that's not inspirational at all, shame on you.

"Love is rare, grab it." -- Okay, seriously..what's your definition of love? Is this supposed to be inspiring you to go out and find love? Cause at most people's standards, you never will, so you'll settle for the next best thing; someone you have strong feelings for. Let's say you even DO find love. True love. How are you going to grab it? Is that person, that ONE PERSON you love, guaranteed to love you back? Is instructing someone to go into the most hurtful and largest cause of suicide and depression motivational? I dunno..seems like you're being a real jerk.

"Anger is bad, dump it." -- Are you really suggesting that anger is bad? Do you know what anger is? Anger is your internal reaction to not getting what you want. It fuels your body and even empowers you. Without anger, you're basically emotionless, as it is your strongest emotion, whether you want to agree or not.

"Fear is awful, face it." -- Really. Really? Fear is another important emotion. It tells you that something in your future might be best to avoid. If there was no fear your "short live" will be shorter. Let me give you an example. "I'm afraid of jumping off a cliff. Therefore I must go face it!!!!!" Thanks dude. Very good advice.

"Memories are sweet, cherish it." -- Are you...are you serious? Memories are sweet? Do you have no qualifiers? Do you really want to say this to an attack or rape victim? "Remember those moments, memories are sweet". You are a ****ing prick for even suggesting this.

Pokeh

c'mon allie i agreed with like 10% of it the rest your just thinking negatively about lul

Allie

Quote from: Pokeh on January 14, 2012, 12:17:17 AM
c'mon allie i agreed with like 10% of it the rest your just thinking negatively about lul

Than you're a prick too. The only one I even struggled for 2 seconds on is anger. There's no real upside to anger except releasing the stress that bad things give you.

Pokeh

@life is short: it's just a way of saying life is short, hold no regrets. internet nerds rage at spending their life here ok.

@grabbing love: no high chances your meeting the love of your life. stop being so reserved and grasp the bitch who wants your ****

@anger: too much of it isn't  a good thing, and a pretty unnecessary emotion if your Christian. Yeeeeup.

@fear is awful: you just gave the worst case stupid scenario to point out the giant flaw in that statement. whyy???!

@memories are sweet: cherish the good shit, drown the pain in Hennessey >_>

i dont get where you get being a prick from but ok a prick i am for thinking happy fun time thoughts and positive shit in life ;_;

Rossbach

January 14, 2012, 01:03:59 AM #15 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:04:09 AM by Rossbach
What if you don't have any "sweet" memories?

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Fight over dumb shit

GavinGill

A foetus isn't a person, go ahead and abort it.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

KillerPig

look guys its gavin

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-