April 27, 2024, 08:52:32 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How to get the dark meta?

How to get the dark meta?

Started by twoo70, January 17, 2012, 05:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoo70

Santa

dark meto, it was free along time ago, if you were here to participate in the event.  over 300 people got it free because of that.  you now have to purchase one for $20 USD.  keep in mind once you purchase it, its non tradable, non giftable, non marketplacable.  you have to send the money to [email protected] using paypals "Send Money" feature, leave a note with your account name and what your purchasing, and we will add it to your account asap.  or you can purchase it through onebip with this link: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/purchase.html

if you purchase it through onebip, please send me a PM right after you buy it, stating you purchased a dark meto, and I will add it to your account as soon as possible.

sorry for not capitalizing stuff, im tired tonight....

Dewo

Maybe you should make a shop on the site for people, who want to pay through paypal or w/e. Like Jura, Dark Meto, coins etc.
So, they know, they got a chance to buy items with real life money. Would help alot, imo. Many people don't even know, they can purchase items through paypal. So, add all items, which is buyable for real life money. I support this idea.

X

Santa

Quote from: Dewo on January 17, 2012, 10:36:09 AM
Maybe you should make a shop on the site for people, who want to pay through paypal or w/e. Like Jura, Dark Meto, coins etc.
So, they know, they got a chance to buy items with real life money. Would help alot, imo. Many people don't even know, they can purchase items through paypal. So, add all items, which is buyable for real life money. I support this idea.

it's a good idea, i might work on it one of these days.

Energized

Quote from: Santa on January 17, 2012, 12:36:57 PM
Quote from: Dewo on January 17, 2012, 10:36:09 AM

it's a good idea, i might work on it one of these days.
I like that idea.
If the Jura trans is cheap, I'll buy one :D.

Shadow

I wanted to suggest something like this but never did.  It's a great idea hopefully it will be added.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

jura should be more expensive so we dont have people with no skill at all like energy going around beating peeps in pvp lel
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Imo Jura should not be sold again. It's too good which is also why I keep mine  :-X

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-