April 19, 2024, 03:49:31 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » SOTW » SOTW #4 Voting [Cars]

SOTW #4 Voting [Cars]

Started by mo9, January 20, 2012, 07:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

January 20, 2012, 07:37:03 PM Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:07:07 PM by mo9
Time's up! All entries have been submitted, and it is now time for voting to begin.

Rules

• You may only vote ONCE.
  • You may not change your vote.
  • You may not vote for your own work.
  • You must post one valid reason along with your vote, otherwise it will not be counted.
  • You may not reveal who made a signature.

Entries

llllllllllll

lllll

l

l

l

All votes must be cast by the end of Sunday (47 hours)
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

iwasbobo

Whoops, didn't see one of the entries. It's been re-added. Repost your votes in order for them to be counted. =/

My bad. D:

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

qwerasdf2453

Quote from: qwerasdf2453 on January 20, 2012, 09:56:46 PM
1 is amazing ok that oh god its like nvm.
love the text
love the blur
love da depth
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

Quote from: Yz on January 20, 2012, 09:52:16 PM
#1 just looks so clean! 5 is great but messy, 6 is great too but i just really liek #1 so yah i vote #1
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

one

Quote from: Yz on January 20, 2012, 10:05:38 PM
#1 just looks so clean! 5 is great but messy, 6 is great too but i just really liek #1 so yah i vote #1
Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 20, 2012, 10:02:02 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 20, 2012, 09:53:34 PM
these are amazing o.o
i vote 1
great use of effects on teh wells
Quote from: qwerasdf2453 on January 20, 2012, 10:01:08 PM
Quote from: qwerasdf2453 on January 20, 2012, 09:56:46 PM
1 is amazing ok that oh god its like nvm.
love the text
love the blur
love da depth

kk

Bounty

Quote from: Yz on January 20, 2012, 10:05:38 PM

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

123bomb123

#2 looks really nice. Text is nice.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Selene

KillerPig

yep goin with number 1.

just looks pro

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nucleaon

Havent realized what good gfxers we have

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

tanqq

definitely #1. #5 is quite nice but the random pencil marks ruined it for me. #6 is nice too but it looks LQ and the text sucks

Ike86

I vote for #4. The lighting is easy on the eyes and the depth isn't too bad.

Scythe

it's really detailed and looks like it was going really fast then slow motion,to show text n stuff 
Don't think, feel

RedNeon

i liek 6 but its kinda not completed also 2 is greaaat but 1 is te best

NeoKiller

I see why everyone voted #1, but #2 just looks better for me, so ya I go with #2.

mhj

A lot of them are decent. But I'll go with #1

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

dimon69

I'll go for #6.
It's interesting and I like the effects.
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Trustinme

Quote from: Scythe on January 21, 2012, 03:27:40 AM
it's really detailed and looks like it was going really fast then slow motion,to show text n stuff 

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

hawk5005

#1 great use of depth end effects.

Iridion

#1 just cuz its an italian car :D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dewo

X

Delta

Click

#1's EPIC ! Beautiful colors, a beautiful car, beautiful effects...  ;D :P
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

iwasbobo

Voting for this one is going to end a bit early, since our host mr mo won't be awake at midnight GMT 0.

mo9

^ what the cool dude said

i vote for #5 cause it blends pretty cool

but like 1,2,5,6 are beast imo
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yoshi91

January 22, 2012, 03:15:37 AM #30 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:16:10 AM by Yoshi91
1st: 3
2nd: 1
3rd: 8

My vote goes to number 3. I ADVOCATE THIS, EVERY ONE, LET'S PROTEST AND ESTABLISH THIS NEW, BETTER DISTRIBUTED VOTING SYSTEM.

Ike86

January 22, 2012, 03:30:26 AM #31 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:47:45 AM by Ike86
Quote from: Yoshi91 on January 22, 2012, 03:15:37 AM
1st: 3
2nd: 1
3rd: 8

My vote goes to number 3. I ADVOCATE THIS, EVERY ONE, LET'S PROTEST AND ESTABLISH THIS NEW, BETTER DISTRIBUTED VOTING SYSTEM.
Better distributed my ass. You just want your stupid system to work so you can get silly glory and attention. Who gives a crap. That system fails. The judges jobs are harder now. No one gives a crap about that system. It's highly flawed and it just makes voting harder. Everyone wants an in-and-out as soon as they see this thread. Not that bullshit where you vote 3 signatures. Their attention spans can't even probably remember 3 numbers correctly when they go to post so they have to refer to looking back at it.

Plus we cant' change our votes. You would have to rework everything that the moderators worked so hard. You should be thankful of this SOTW cause they actually took their time to develop it. Now stop trying to replace all their hard work.

Yoshi91

January 22, 2012, 03:40:58 AM #32 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:45:55 AM by Yoshi91
ur butt, mmk. @ bottom part: well if they have to go and look back at it, they get to pay more attention to their choices, judge all the more better, not second guessing. But i srsly think people's  attention spans can probably remember 3 stuff.

judges work harder? Aren't their like four of them, all of which could do simple math? absolutism my butt. rep. ftw

zepher2211

Voting system is fine as is, if you have to go back and look to vote, you may have been influenced, it's less likely if you only get one chance; suck it
Powersurge
Headstrong

zomniethe4

Doesn't hurt to try it. There's always room for improvement.

Zom

iwasbobo

Quote from: Ike86 on January 22, 2012, 03:30:26 AMBetter distributed my ass. You just want your stupid system to work so you can get silly glory and attention. Who gives a crap. That system fails. The judges jobs are harder now. No one gives a crap about that system. It's highly flawed and it just makes voting harder. Everyone wants an in-and-out as soon as they see this thread. Not that bullshit where you vote 3 signatures. Their attention spans can't even probably remember 3 numbers correctly when they go to post so they have to refer to looking back at it.

Plus we cant' change our votes. You would have to rework everything that the moderators worked so hard. You should be thankful of this SOTW cause they actually took their time to develop it. Now stop trying to replace all their hard work.

...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

I do agree with Ike, though. The voting is fine atm.

Yoshi91

Wow so much hate, fine. I was suggesting it for next week's SotW, I'm not stupid. This week is practically done.
was just trying to make things better, so shelll-fish.

Ike86

Quote from: Yoshi91 on January 22, 2012, 02:54:29 PM
Wow so much hate, fine. I was suggesting it for next week's SotW, I'm not stupid. This week is practically done.
was just trying to make things better, so shelll-fish.
Than why are you trying to make it work now?

iwasbobo

I'ma go with #6. Effects on it are nice. =D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-