April 26, 2024, 03:06:01 AMLatest Member: CharlesFaM
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can't play Boutcheetah on another network?

Can't play Boutcheetah on another network?

Started by NightWaffle, January 20, 2012, 04:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWaffle

Hey i'm kinda new to boutcheetah but used to play Bots, was just wondering is it just me that can't log in and use my Bot on someone else internet connection? It just asks me to create a brand new bot... which is quite confusing since i thought it was saved on the Boutcheetah server and the client was the only thing locally stored?
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

Pokeh

no it should work on anyone's network since the accounts are saved on the server and not on your computer at all. :/

NightWaffle

That's what I thought! :s I mean everytime i try to log in it just asks me to create a new bot... o.o

Pokeh

that's weird. ._.

are you sure your clicking the right server, and not the "low" channel? Have you shared your password with anyone?

Actually try making a new bot and see what it does if you haven't done any of the above.

NightWaffle

Santa

Hello, there has been known problems with some isp providers that assign your internet different IP addresses for port numbers.  Example, you login using ip 1.1.1.1.  you try to enter the server with ip 1.1.1.2, it will deny you access since we added a ip check to prevent account hacks.  if this problem persists, please let me know, and I might be able to assist you on team viewer (www.teamviewer.com), just PM me the ID/Pass when I'm online.

thanks.

~RedEyes.

NightWaffle

Not sure if changes have been made but it seems to work perfectly now! Thanks very much for the information and the help.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-