June 15, 2024, 08:17:55 AMLatest Member: SLFL12
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Regarding staff members.

Regarding staff members.

Started by mhj, January 22, 2012, 06:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

mhj

He is. His name is still mod on the forums :P

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Robocop7ant

Robo halv inactive

rest w.e they are..

i was getting back!
<br />

mhj

Quote from: Mod Robo on January 23, 2012, 01:54:03 PM
Robo halv inactive

rest w.e they are..

i was getting back!
You did well when you where active, imo. Proof yourself worthy of getting mod again.
Also. "was" getting back won't help you.

KillerPig

January 23, 2012, 02:29:42 PM #64 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:30:18 PM by KillerPig
Yes robo... We get u think the current bc community sucks ass. You've said it constantly. And no it's not the communitys fault u were demoted, it's that you were inactive lolk. If anything complain to allie. she made the final decision and could've easily told everyone u were active. Obviously not since she demoted u lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

I've seen robo active at times in game soo I'm not 100% with his demotion.

mhj

As Poke said. Robo was active once in a while. Ice is way more active but he never does his stuff. Robo helped twice as much as Ice did. I believe it's unfair demoting Robo infront of Ice.

KillerPig

K if he gets active again and proves himself or smth he'll get promotd again lol

Pokeh

Ice does as much work as I do (or more.)

Just that he sectors instead of PvP's all the time. Still nothing wrong with that.

It's just that we have half the mods doing about 60-70% of the work while the other half is doing 30-40%

Robo did his stuff but he was semi-active.

Ice is prolly in the same boat as me.

KillerPig

I'd say more like Selene 45% neo 45% everyone else combined 10%

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on January 23, 2012, 02:45:04 PM

Just that he sectors instead of PvP's all the time. Still nothing wrong with that.

wtf no one cares about pvping here it's about moderators you narblettt i don't see ice talking in lobby like u do even though hes there and thats wut people are talking bout

Quote from: Pokeh on January 23, 2012, 02:45:04 PMIce is prolly in the same boat as me.

no he is way way way better than you he's just less liked than you are cuz hes not fake
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on January 23, 2012, 02:47:28 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 23, 2012, 02:45:04 PM

wtf no one cares about pvping here it's about moderators you narblettt i don't see ice talking in lobby like u do even though hes there and thats wut people are talking bout

Quote from: Pokeh on January 23, 2012, 02:45:04 PMIce is prolly in the same boat as me.

no he is way way way better than you he's just less liked than you are cuz hes not fake

It's not about sectoring or pvping its how we use our time in game and that's how we tend to use it. ice could be afk the entire time o well who cares lets just say he's there moderating.

ok im fake back it up now

Yz

when hes afk he scrolls through what he missed (im srs hes pmed me about stuff hes been afk for cuz he scrolled up and read like 5000s of lines when he got back from his afk)

u fake get @ me
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

then he does his job just like i do you cant even judge that since your on like once a week in game.

i moderate 20 min
pvp 20 min
repeat

he just replaces sector with pvp and hes prolly on more than me lobbying

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on January 23, 2012, 02:53:53 PM
then he does his job just like i do you cant even judge that since your on like once a week in game.

i moderate 20 min
pvp 20 min
repeat

he just replaces sector with pvp and hes prolly on more than me lobbying

LOL U GOT THAT WRONG

and no im on all the time i only speaking up coz u said same boat as ice but thats like comparing urself to me in pvp cuz its way ****in obvious that ur below the person ur comparing urself too lol 8) 8) I KEED DONT B MAD but no i lied about the kidding part ice > you plz no demote ice ok wut i am sayin is no1 needs demote and especailly not ice if u must demote some1 demote poke and DEN ice cuz they both the bottom mods k

ok thanks guys for read of bad grammar @ 5 am O_x
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-