May 23, 2024, 12:53:43 PMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Inspiring Works Thread

Inspiring Works Thread

Started by Ike86, January 28, 2012, 09:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ike86

January 28, 2012, 09:49:34 PM Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 06:55:46 PM by iwasbobo
I saw this on theDEN and I thought it would be a nice idea to try to inspire new and old GFXers by posting some of your favorite works by other GFXers. Here's a couple of pieces that I just adore. Leave the artist name so we credit them. Post tag walls if you want. :)

fiberass

Retro

Athma

qwerasdf2453

this topic should be stickyed just saying and our gfx place is getting more and more well better as time goes on
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

KillerPig

Me  8)

antisickness

Nefarious

West

don't really know any other gfxers, so i kinda had to stick to people in this community lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

antisickness

Alright. Consider this stickied.
I'll add some when I round 'em all up. By the way it doesn't have to be just sigs. Large pieces and wallpapers are welcome :P

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on January 29, 2012, 06:18:48 PM
Alright. Consider this stickied.
I'll add some when I round 'em all up. By the way it doesn't have to be just sigs. Large pieces and wallpapers are welcome :P

shouldnt have been stickied it won't be that popular or important for long lol

editing this post with inspiring sheit soon that made me wanna do gfx again lel
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

I remember some time ago we talked about having less stickies, and to sticky only necessary threads. ::)

Yz

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 30, 2012, 09:48:08 AM
I remember some time ago we talked about having less stickies, and to sticky only necessary threads. ::)

aye aye tricky agrees with this
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

^ jeff
i'll add more later to keep this thread alive
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Ike86

qwerasdf2453

People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Allie

Unstickied. If you can give me a legit reason why it should be stickied I'll allow it.

iwasbobo

WHERE DID YOU FIND SOGGY'S WORK?!

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

antisickness

Quote from: Allie on January 31, 2012, 07:43:49 PM
Unstickied. If you can give me a legit reason why it should be stickied I'll allow it.

My "legit" reasoning:
I stickied because I think that finding inspiration and stuff like research is fundamental when making gfx.
I can't see how you can make a sig out of nothing. It may be possible, but looking at others' works helps alot.
When I make sigs I looks at similar ones to copy and incorperate styles into my own work. It would help alot of people who are beginners, not just myself.

To be honest, I didn't want to sticky it but at the same time I did. There's nothing between 'sticky' and just a regular post so I thought I could bump it up.

But if you want to unsticky this, I guess I'll just have to bookmark it instead.
---
---
Who da heq is soggy? I'm guessing a bots player I dunno.
I should get off my ass and put up some stuff aswell >;0

Jeffalo13

**** YOU, IKE.  I WAS SCROLLING FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-