June 26, 2024, 06:22:20 AMLatest Member: CharlesBidly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Merc.

Merc.

Started by asmit10, January 29, 2012, 08:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

then we shall all continue to hate you and you can continue being the disrespectful **** that you are ignoring allie's warnings

now plz kindly **** off or take allies advice here

Quote from: Allie on January 30, 2012, 01:12:18 AM
First off, you didn't "put me in my place", you were an outright asshole and everyone in this community can see that.
You attack other people for pointing it out though in every single situation you've baited it and as a result are to blame for what people call you (ie, me calling you an egotistical asshole).
I put you "in your place", and I'd suggest you just respect authority for once and shut up. I do not need to be put in my place -- I do what is for the best of the community, thus why I have sided both for and against you depending on the situation. You, on the other hand, are an asshole to everyone.
Kindly take this little paragraph to heart and if you are to reply to it, reply only positively, for any negativity from you will result in a mute. You are getting worse than khaos in your aggressive verbal behavior, and are as close as you can possibly get to being muted and/or banned for being among the worst influences in the game, thereby making us look bad.

now STFU OR ELSE
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

with your logic, everyone thinks you're an asshole for no reason, how the fawk is it possible that everyone is wrong and you're the only one who's right?

ive had enough of your autistic arguments. you are literally spewing bullshit that i would expect to hear from a gutterstomped infant who had the ability to speak

think one more time on what i said, what's more likely, that everyone is wrong and you are the only one whos right, or that you're actually an asshole? i'd put my money on you being an asshole, locking this thread cuz obviously its not goin anywhere since merc wont unban asmit lel
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-