June 01, 2024, 06:37:54 PMLatest Member: danielx100

hey allie

Started by Iridion, January 30, 2012, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Why do you people think pig would be a good mod. Have you even seen his behavior on the forums and in-game? If you think that's how a mod should act you come from a dysfunctional family.
I wasn't going to say it but I'm bluntly annoyed that his name keeps getting mentioned. He will never even be considered for mod unless he cleans up his act, because even in staff everyone views him for who he is.

Nucleaon

Socks is better? I still haven't seen socks contribute to this community in-game, she recently joined in the summer and has not enough experience with the game.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

123bomb123

lol killerfaf got poond.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

February 05, 2012, 11:59:57 PM #93 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:26:58 AM by Allie
Quote from: Nucleaon on February 05, 2012, 11:27:01 PM
Socks is better? I still haven't seen socks contribute to this community in-game, she recently joined in the summer and has not enough experience with the game.

When was the last time you saw socks putting someone down to make herself look like the coolest pig in the farm?

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on February 05, 2012, 11:59:57 PM

When was the last time you saw socks putting someone down to look herself look like the coolest pig in the farm?

I heard the farmer went off to a lunch break to have his Turkey & Ham sandwich.

Scythe

Quote from: Allie on February 05, 2012, 11:59:57 PM

When was the last time you saw socks putting someone down to look herself look like the coolest pig in the farm?
loool
Don't think, feel

Yoshi91

pig likes to have fun and could be serious about important stuff, you're just hating.

Just how many rule breakers did Pig manage to report within last month alone? More than any other people I've seen.
/uber seriousness = fat  bacon = crispy. hamff. total abomination subtract 5.

Yz

Quote from: Yoshi91 on February 06, 2012, 02:15:51 AM
pig likes to have fun and could be serious about important stuff, you're just hating.

Just how many rule breakers did Pig manage to report within last month alone? More than any other people I've seen.

your "random moments" just take away all the seriousness from your posts and nobody ends up caring
DISCORD killyzkill

Yoshi91

oh hai tricky, hadn't seen you in a while :D

ZeroUH

The best part of use alts is that I can see when a person is really useful or if he/she is just using a mask.
About Socks being inactive, we checked her last logs and it's cool. Now, I suggest to stop with that complain. We had our decision and unless they do something to get demoted, they will stay as Moderators... and I don't care if you will agree with this or not. Instead of complain about why Socks got promoted, you guys should look at yourselves and think why you don't had a chance like Socks. Are you disappointed? I'm disappointed too... In a server with more then 100 people... only 3 or 4 people really deserves a chance.
Srsly...think about it...

Allie

Quote from: Yoshi91 on February 06, 2012, 02:15:51 AM

Just hating? Obviously if he's so qualified and good I'd repromote him instantly, robo got his position back, but pig doesn't deserve it.
Stop being bias and look at someone's actions and behavior and judge off that. "you're just hating".

Yz

February 06, 2012, 02:39:13 AM #101 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:42:07 AM by Yz
@complainers: stop complaining
@zero: that paragraph was kinda unnecessary, it would antagonize more people rather than calm then down like intended

oh and imo the right choice was made with the 3. pig reports a lot but you can't make him mod just for that lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Tricky, if they don't stop... I can be more harsh... They really should think in their actions and behaviors.
Oh... just letting you guys know that Pig is a really close friend. But I don't think he is ready to get his modship back. I can't just tell him what he needs to do if he wanna be a mod again. This is how to be unbias... Learn about it.

KillerPig

Hi guise

Just close this up by saying I'm not gonna be active ingame for a really long time so ye I don't want mod k

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

This is getting good. Keep it going.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-