June 16, 2024, 02:00:05 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » how do u think bc can be improved?

how do u think bc can be improved?

Started by KillerPig, February 02, 2012, 02:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

February 03, 2012, 04:04:20 PM #15 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:04:52 PM by 123bomb123
^Mercs would be useless after all glass is broken. Camping would be huge there, so it would be boring. If there were actual good players who knew how to get around camping then it would actually be a fun map to base in.

But, I have to ask this, is it possible to even put a base into another map?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Santa

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 03, 2012, 04:04:20 PM
^Mercs would be useless after all glass is broken. Camping would be huge there, so it would be boring. If there were actual good players who knew how to get around camping then it would actually be a fun map to base in.

We can easily make base maps, but it just takes awhile.  The coordinates in the actual map files have to be changed to allow the monsters to be placed correctly.  Give me some suggestions on what map and where to place everything :3

123bomb123

Quote from: Santa on February 03, 2012, 04:05:48 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 03, 2012, 04:04:20 PM

We can easily make base maps, but it just takes awhile.  The coordinates in the actual map files have to be changed to allow the monsters to be placed correctly.  Give me some suggestions on what map and where to place everything :3

Well if you're doing HoloDeck then the bases should be an equal distance from each other, so probably the middle row with one base left from the center 'island' and another base from the right of the center 'island'. The mercs should probably be on the glass diagonal from it.

^Is that too vague?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

February 03, 2012, 06:22:46 PM #18 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 06:23:21 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Santa on February 03, 2012, 04:05:48 PM
  Give me some suggestions on what map and where to place everything :3
I WILL MAKE PIC OMG

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

vaandoom32

ok sorry if i just revived a topic but heres a though instead of creating a new map just ... well customize some maps should be easier right? get diffrent items from diffrent maps and put them in one map that way you can have more levels because doing the same stuff over and over again gets boring another thing? pvp events ALOT of pvp events with rewards oppurtunitys to fight people and win big or small prizes every day you can call it arena masters as for getting the server recognized? your going about this the wrong way you cant just post a video on youtube and expect a thousand people to watch it in a week you needa get word around that there is a boutcheetah also new looks to armor not like a piece every day but ... expansions that way people can get something diffrent they want you dont have to create a new map you just change a map and you just change armor simple as that plus some epic pvp a little bit of video editing will get the server a more talking bigger community just keep the updates rolling in every once in a while and people just may as well stay

wazzaahh

February 07, 2012, 03:27:23 PM #21 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:28:07 PM by wazzaahh
change this lv 149 to lv 200+ with new items u can get,
it takes too long and no different items then 161, etc... no one doing 149 only to discover what it is

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-