June 01, 2024, 09:10:09 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I NEED HELP ! sorry for wrong forum place/thingy whatever :P

I NEED HELP ! sorry for wrong forum place/thingy whatever :P

Started by Wahash187, September 26, 2010, 03:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wahash187

Hey guys, I used to be in the BOTS scene then stopped playing, then remembered the game, searched it, and it was gone, then found BoutCheetah.  ;D

Anyways, I downloaded, installed, tried playing, had some file creation error that I fixed by downloading some patchclient.exe, and now when I try playing, I click start, then I get an error:

"Bout_d has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I'm using a Sony Vaio AW running Windows 7 64-bit.

Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I wasn't able to post it in that bugs place lmfao

Vincentt

I don't know your problem but, all i know is This works on Windows 7 64-bit. Cause i'm running it on that atm.
Italics.
My sigs cool.

Wahash187

yeah um, i have a feeling its the graphics card, ima try it on a different laptop xD

Wahash187

hmm, seems like it was the graphics card, dumb sony vaio cheap $3200 load of ****

its working on my mums toshiba satellite pro fine -.-

Connor

Quote from: Wahash187 on September 26, 2010, 04:51:36 AM
hmm, seems like it was the graphics card, dumb sony vaio cheap $3200 load of ****

its working on my mums toshiba satellite pro fine -.-
Have fun playing.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Santa

Hello, the problem you are having is you do not have the latest video card drivers, please update them and try again.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-