April 19, 2024, 11:07:13 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

amg do u not get this is for fun?? and plus it will get more noticed cuz ill try setting up tourneys and if GOD_LIKE wins more ppl will know this guild and its just for fun jeez stop over reacting

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Dillh on February 14, 2012, 06:32:10 PM
@sasuke 6648  tbh, this is a sectoring guild, not a pvp guild. we only need one guild leader and that is ice.
This guild is growing big, but i say that it is cool only because of its stories.

It was a big guild in old bc! ^^
Miss it, still.

Btw the guild is for sectoring, not pvp.. If this geting pvp team it is ruined in my eyes. (as the old guild "GOD_LIKE").
<br />

Dillh

just thinking how am "i" over reacting, u keep bugging ice to become a leader dude just chill and play ?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

sasuke6548

February 14, 2012, 06:42:42 PM #78 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:43:45 PM by sasuke6548
I'm just saying for the fun of it and I'm not trying to base it upon mainly pvp i know its a sector focused guild but I'm just saying it would be fun and just a pvp team jeez man and plus dill idc mainly cuz stupid nubs in guild saying I'm a ****head and a nub and i won't take that from nubs xD i just won't especially if they don't even know me

Dillh

February 14, 2012, 06:43:02 PM #79 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:48:07 PM by Dillh
+1

Mod robo ftw

@susuke6548not being funny but, why don't you! personally change that, i can not change peoples minds, u prove to them that u are a good player.

sasuke6548

lol? they beg me for items and coins and i end up giving them my year stuff then they keep asking like literally there is no stopping they just keep asking now for more and more nd when i ask where the stuff i gave them b4 went they said they sold and i said no more and they calling me nub and ***. lol yea ok

Dillh

when was that ! and who was saying it, i will be sure to have a word to them, for not respecting other players

sasuke6548

loll its alright ill deal wit them and plus ill have a word with them xD I'm not gonna rat anybody out, i hate doing that

Dillh

RAUDOG

I want all of are members to be happy here, if some want to pvp then we will make it so, if that is so, then most likely sasuke will be pvp leader.
@ Robo I've answered ur question on the other pages.

Dam i need to expand again.
OG Spoonie why don't u have a sig on.

sasuke6548

k i will start testing ppl so if u wanna be apart of pvp team or wanna tryout plz pm me. :)
~Divine Dragon~

RAUDOG

RAUDOG

sasuke6548

ohh me.. lol ill change the Utopia thing ASAP

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-