April 27, 2024, 01:08:16 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll

Who is PEIN?

Started by Ujikost, February 14, 2012, 05:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ujikost

Hai guys, I have to talk about my bro called "noblem6" who got offended by a guy here. This is his elder brother and told me to help him here. He is soo sensitive in his emotions. It was the first time he was offended the most at the internet. He said that a guy called Pein had made him feel bad and insulted him in the public. He had told me how all the bad that guy is. So, don't try to harsh up with my bro and I will do whatever it needs to make him feel good.

Now pein, don't pick upon him and stop trying to be a tough guy. Because he's a nice guy and a little guy. Stop trying to be a big boss to my little bro. If you want to be harsh, be harsh to me and not to my bro. We can talk man to man. Be a man and stop harshing my little bro. I have heard from him that your a scared Indian. So, the temple boy, go read and pray all the day your chantings. Chant your all shits of gods all the day and stop being a tough guy over the internet.

I will say a quote from him that my bro told me.

I could paralyze you with my fingers...

Guys, believe me I'm a boxer like my bro who had learnt boxing for 11 years. I had a lot of experience in the art of fighting and I'm saying this from my experience. Any person with a common IQ wouldn't believe his quote. Pein, we are not fools to believe you.
If you had anything like that I swear I will end up your life. It will not take a minute to end up your life. I don't even have to use my martial art skills to harm you. Indian boy, have you even heard of guns and machines? I will show you something.

Terminator Goes Gun Shopping

I bet Pein is scared now. We Americans are the guys who are soo tough. I can defeat you with my martial arts skill and with the stuffs you even can't see in your real life. I bet Pein will go to his temple and pray all the day now.

Guys, do not lock this thread and don't warn or mute me. You guys may think I'm noblem and or his twin but I'm not. Anyway I won't post or forum anymore and won't even play the game. I just want Pein to talk publicly in here and just apologize to us.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-