April 25, 2024, 10:03:08 AMLatest Member: KingS
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Rate the players.

Rate the players.

Started by noblem6, February 06, 2012, 10:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Quote from: Yz on February 07, 2012, 04:32:51 AM
i watched him beat you.. wow wtf pein roflololol

you say you beat allie now you say you beat wxx? wow you've changed into a real ****

go 1v1 wxx right now, it's on kids, pvp getten real

---- Just watched wxx beat Pein 2-0. Pein claimed he wasn't trying and they're 1v1ing again :P

---- its now 7-2 counting pushes, 6-1 no pushes

---- It ends! With wxx taking the win with 10-3 counting pushes, 9-1 not counting pushes. gg pein.
I'm just sad about how you act. I don't consider you and your bro better than me.

Guys, I'm better than Tricky and his bro. Had beaten them both. I wasn't trying lately^^.
Tricky is considered better than wxx by far, they said. And he claimed that he can beat wxx (200) with his 120 acc. And what I'm seeing is that Tricky just lost to me with his 200 when we pvp'ed.

asmit10

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 06:02:14 AM
Quote from: Yz on February 07, 2012, 04:32:51 AM
i watched him beat you.. wow wtf pein roflololol

you say you beat allie now you say you beat wxx? wow you've changed into a real ****

go 1v1 wxx right now, it's on kids, pvp getten real

---- Just watched wxx beat Pein 2-0. Pein claimed he wasn't trying and they're 1v1ing again :P

---- its now 7-2 counting pushes, 6-1 no pushes

---- It ends! With wxx taking the win with 10-3 counting pushes, 9-1 not counting pushes. gg pein.
I'm just sad about how you act. I don't consider you and your bro better than me.

Guys, I'm better than Tricky and his bro. Had beaten them both. I wasn't trying lately^^.
Tricky is considered better than wxx by far, they said. And he claimed that he can beat wxx (200) with his 120 acc. And what I'm seeing is that Tricky just lost to me with his 200 when we pvp'ed.

if you beat him, he wasnt trying. I got him to yellow but he wasnt being skillful he was just trying to kill me as fast as possible.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

February 07, 2012, 06:10:30 AM #47 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:15:58 AM by Yz
like i care about beating you pein. you say it doesn't matter if wxx beat you 10 times because you "weren't trying". obviously i can just say the same thing, so why bother trying to beat you?

hurr durr, i didn't try, that's why i lost, hurr durr ::) just like why wxx raped you 10 times.

oh, and talk shit about me if u want, but dont talk shit about wxx. he was never rude to you, he just proved my point by pwning you over and over.. ;D

p.s gtfo my guild u egotistic **** lol 8) ;D people like you ruin pvp, because you can't take a loss, always use the stupid excuse "i wasnt trying" then say you think you're so damn good. it's a game, quit being an asshole over it lul justt accept the loss and move on... people like you are why i quit ingame ages ago lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

Quote from: Yz on February 07, 2012, 06:10:30 AM
like i care about beating you pein. you say it doesn't matter if wxx beat you 10 times because you "weren't trying". obviously i can just say the same thing, so why bother trying to beat you?

hurr durr, i didn't try, that's why i lost, hurr durr ::) just like why wxx raped you 10 times.

oh, and talk shit about me if u want, but dont talk shit about wxx. he was never rude to you, he just proved my point by pwning you over and over.. ;D

p.s gtfo my guild u egotistic **** lol 8) ;D people like you ruin pvp, because you can't take a loss, always use the stupid excuse "i wasnt trying" then say you think you're so damn good. it's a game, quit being an asshole over it lul justt accept the loss and move on... people like you are why i quit ingame ages ago lawl
Did I ever be rude or talk shit to your bro? I don't hate him or have anything against him personally.

Are you being srs? If yea, kick me out of ur guild if it makes u happy. I don't want to be in a guild which hates me. I joined ur guild bcoz u told me to join. And about the match, I will take that loss lately, but he's not clearly better then me. I'm just playing pvp for fun and I'm not taking it soo serious. And why should you get annoyed that easy?

Yz

i get annoyed by anyone who turns pvp into a srs deal (yeah i do it too but that's the beauty of it) you say you're still better than me and my bro after he clearly kicked your ass, wtf is up with that, if you think you're better than keep it yto yourself cuz you look like the biggest ****head there is by bragging about a loss...

"haha i lost but im still better" < pointless, baiting crap... and no i wont kick u but i wouldnt care if you disappeared either, it'd just be less drama
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

i worst pvper sectorer baeser k 8)

Pein

I'll pvp with you and your bro some other day else to be clear about this and be peaceful.

So, don't you care about me anymore? Your not the old guy who told me to join your guild. I quitted sant and joined your's and you even told me that u'll buy me some memb. And why are you like this to me now?

Yz

cuz u used to be modest, and u never talked trash. good ol days when u didnt talk trash lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

February 07, 2012, 07:06:55 AM #53 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:07:25 AM by Pein
I'm still modest and I'll will never talk trash, I know how bad it is. I am trying to talk the truth, just try to understand me.

Allie

February 07, 2012, 07:40:39 AM #54 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:41:11 AM by Allie
k.
wait.
you're telling the truth?

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 07:06:55 AMI am trying to talk the truth

Try to avoid this.

Quote from: Pein on February 07, 2012, 04:30:18 AMI had brought you to low red when you were 200 with +7 elec while I was a 150 with a blad. And I wasn't trying much. Don't talk more shit now.

You were a ram. The hell kinda stories u tryna bring up.
And for the record, I'll bring up a few points.

First off, you showed absolutely no skill behind your game. It's not a point, just bringing that up again.
I'll tell you why I have the right to call you a complete bullshitter.

Quote from: Yz on February 06, 2012, 10:37:55 AM
allie: she's pro at every part of pvp including adapting, but unlike opti she can't fight lag for shit so she gets destroyed by anyone who's got a fair amount of skill and lag on their side

I used to be pro as shit. I'm fairly rusty now because I spend my time on runescape or rumble fighter. Yet still I manage to crush you while you're the biggest damn lagger in the game. I struggle with the average korean cause I can't fight laggers for shit. If you actually had skill behind that lag you'd have no troubles with me, especially since you happened to see me in my first fight in a month.

My first fight in a month vsing a lagger (my extreme weakness) vs a "pro" lagger at his peak?
kk.
bringing up level is shit btw, I used to crush meta on a coinless 150 on his fully +5'd 200. In high orange to blue. There is no big difference between 150 and 200.

btw, if the thread owner feels this is off topic, tell me. I will split it. None of this is breaking the rules so I won't immediately take action like that.

mo9

February 07, 2012, 07:41:24 AM #55 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:49:57 AM by mo9
@ tricky , i meant bvb soz was a typo
idk how they are @ pvp

and at times like these i wish opti , lyric , meta .lyfe , corr  and other people who knew what pvp was were active again
cause these guys really need an opti wall 'o' txt to shut em up
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

noblem6

I completely forgot about Corr. Updated it. And rate him please.

Allie, thank you. No need for anything, This is about bc and it's not an off topic. So please don't move it.

And I see Pein having the skill of scale of 1. I request that he should get IP banned forever by Allie or someone.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Yz

^ lol

Corr is overrated as well. He butt****s anyone who has no idea how to maneouver around signs. once you figure out his strategy hes fawked.. I'd give him 6 with allie's rating system
DISCORD killyzkill

Gramps

I can grind with the best of 'em too btw, w/o gun.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

yah, gramps is one of the best sectorers as well, would definitely give that guy the highest score i could give ;]
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-