April 27, 2024, 06:48:28 AMLatest Member: exclusively
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Valentine Event: Creds to Admins

Valentine Event: Creds to Admins

Started by Eat4two, February 20, 2012, 01:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

Hi I just wanted to give my comment about this event. Imo it was great, by distribute it in three parts (sector, pvp, bvb)
I've seen everyone didn't finish it, which is a plus as well. I believe it's better working hard for the reward. By that people will appreciate whatever they get more.

- For those who complain about noobs/retarded people- Simply don't play with them.

Great work, excellent rewards
Keep it up!

//Kuz

Pokeh

KillerPig

the event was nicely executed. but the number of restrictions on some of em were just a little  :-\

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

Quote from: Eat4two on February 20, 2012, 01:10:44 PM
Hi I just wanted to give my comment about this event. Imo it was great, by distribute it in three parts (sector, pvp, bvb)
I've seen everyone didn't finish it, which is a plus as well. I believe it's better working hard for the reward. By that people will appreciate whatever they get more.

- For those who complain about noobs/retarded people- Simply don't play with them.

Keep it up!

//Kuz

i officially love you not cuz of this post, but cuz ur display pic :OOOOO :bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

appleyard

Quote from: Eat4two on February 20, 2012, 01:10:44 PM

Keep it up!

//Kuz

I completely agree. The tougher you make an event, the more worth you put on the items that you get. If you put forth little effort, everyone that participates gets the item which makes it much less valuable. But if you have to really grind for your items and put a lot of effort into it, items become much more valuable and rare. I think the event was really well done and I had a lot of fun working for my items. Thank you Admins for the fun event. :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-