May 23, 2024, 03:29:49 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » What do

What do

Started by Allie, February 08, 2012, 07:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Ok, so.
My room is a relatively small room. I have my tv all the way over at the window at the other side of my bed. My bed is parallel to the doorway about 5-6 feet away. My computer desk is between the bed and the doorway.
The light switch is near the doorway. My room is completely dark, aside from the computers lighting.
I'm afraid of the dark. I want the light switch on. But I'll have to travel through the darkness to turn it on.
I am in the only lit area of my room. And it's a black darkness if I even turn my head to the right.
I hear things from the opposite side of the room, or just outside it. I see things when I look in the darkness, probably due to my reading horror stories for the past 13 hours. My teddy bear is staring at me and I'm afraid if I move him he'll do something.
What do?

ZeroUH

The anwser for everything...

MasterMerc

close your eyes and sleep :|
#stopmegatron2k15

ZeroUH

February 08, 2012, 08:01:25 PM #3 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:04:20 PM by ZeroUH
Nothing will come from the darkness and grab you. Your teddy bear wont wake up and walk in your direction saying....BLOOD....BLOOOD....BLOOOOOD.... or w/e. You have nothing to fear. Just wake up and turn the light on, but remember...DON'T EVEN THINK IN LOOK ABOVE YOU! Aliens* usually are on the celling waiting untill you look up so they can grab your head and................................. Well............................... nvm...

Meteor

I'd keep the remote for the tv close to me, turn on the tv to get some light till you get to the lamp switch. Works for me as when I turn my tv on the whole rooms isn't that dark at all.

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Quote from: Meteor on February 08, 2012, 08:03:08 PM
I'd keep the remote for the tv close to me, turn on the tv to get some light till you get to the lamp switch. Works for me as when I turn my tv on the whole rooms isn't that dark at all.

That's what I did!
:)

Nucleaon

February 08, 2012, 08:26:12 PM #6 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:48:35 PM by Nucleaon
Wow, my bed is opposite my tv, and my bed is parallel to my door and my light switch is next to the doorway, although I don't have a computer desk.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Dewo

I turn on the tv. That always calms me down.

X

Toast

If it's a small room wouldn't the best option be run open then go back? Because I do that all the time.

Scythe

Next timr buy a dog or a cat,verrrryyy useful when scared at night
Don't think, feel

KillerPig

Cover ur ears with ur blanket and try to sleep. Dunno why but u feel a lot safer when u do lol

still do that to this day after i watch a scary movie  8)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Gramps

Why are so many people afraid of darkness? Not taking the "P" or anything. I like dark, until i go into the wrong house.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Pein

February 10, 2012, 05:45:22 AM #12 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:48:12 AM by Pein
Always keep a bright torch left under your pillow and pop it whenever you are scared. Or put a dim light on your room and light it all the night. Listen to an earphone if you don't care about your ears to stop hearing creepy sounds. Or the radio might help and you won't feel scared anymore.

Scythe

Quote from: Pein on February 10, 2012, 05:45:22 AM
Always keep a bright torch left under your pillow and pop it whenever you are scared. Or put a dim light on your room and light it all the night. Listen to an earphone if you don't care about your ears to stop hearing creepy sounds. Or the radio might help and you won't feel scared anymore.
radio makes u more scared
Don't think, feel

Pein

My local radio has fun songs.
It makes me happier after the day and I'll have many better dreams.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-