June 16, 2024, 11:05:37 AMLatest Member: snowing
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Some case.

Some case.

Started by SerJhk, February 14, 2012, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerJhk

Hello all, I seem to have some problem with my son called noblit or something here. Recently he had came to me some mins ago and he seem to be sad and he's behaving soo badly at my house. That's his behaviour and I think he was the wrong one here. Can any staff give me the sort of case of what had happened recently? If he had done anything wrong, I'm sorry for it. Or was the community harshing him? If he was wrong and if he behaves badly anymore here, just say to me. I will lock this computer and he won't be allowed to play this pc anymore. And I'm sorry for whatever if my son has done anything wrong here.

~SerJ.

KillerPig

areyoukiddingme.jpeg

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

hawk5005

Yes he's an immature kid who pretends to be everyone in his family. Can't wait to "meet" his grandmother.

SerJhk

Why is this community acting like this? No wonder why my son was offended here.

Selene

SerJhk

I don't understand how unsupportive staffs are really here. I have to chose something that affects my son.

SerJhk

Quote from: Selene on February 14, 2012, 02:35:07 PM
Just IP this guy.
Kid, you doesn't have enough proof to IP ban me.

KillerPig

Cut the act dude... It's getting old.

Any REAL parent wouldn't give a shit about problems their son has in an online game

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

I'll respond and give you the benefit of the doubt, just in case.

If you are being truthful, you should ask yourself why are you even bothering checking up on why your son's upset on a ****en' gaming forum? Truth be told when I was 13 sometimes people on the internet would put me in a bad mood and my dad would smack me in the head for being such a little *****. It's not like we just started insulting him/you, whatever. I'm just saying whether it's justified or not, it's just some words on the internet.

Now take these words to heart noblem or noblem's dad lawl, don't come here again, it's just a forum for BoutCheetah, not for talking shit, martial arts, getting public apologies, acting like a tight-knit community that should be supportive of one another or seeking drama/attention. cheers buddeh

But, assuming you are noblem (which is what everyone who isn't mental would believe) then I'ma just say
wtf get over it go away what's even the point of doing this honestly
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: SerJhk on February 14, 2012, 02:44:11 PM
Quote from: Selene on February 14, 2012, 02:35:07 PM
Just IP this guy.
Kid, you doesn't have enough proof to IP ban me.
I have enough proof to kick you out of this Forum/Game whenever I want. Twin brother, big brother, father... What's next? You could just wait until you get unmuted... But no, you had to make more accounts and keep acting with a bad behavior here. I don't care if you are noblem6 or a friend of him. We don't need your fail boxing lessons here and we are not even interested in that... So, get out of this community and don't even think in come back.

All moderators, feel free to lock his topics, mute his accounts and contact me or other GM/ADMIN to ban this guy. He is chaging his IP.

Santa

Sorry if your really his dad, I'm not sure what happened between him and the staff, but it must have been pretty serious.  His ban is most likely not permanent.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-