June 26, 2024, 10:29:33 AMLatest Member: boxa2

Need Help :(

Started by UnderYou, February 15, 2012, 02:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnderYou

When i start boutcheetah and press my user and pass(and start) he locks why ??? plz help  :(
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

mhj

It's your antivirus. Turn it off and try again. Same happend to me earlier.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Yep, you have 1 of 3 options.

1.) Disable it while you play BoutCheetah.
2.) Add BoutCheetah to the exceptions list on the antivirus.
3.) Remove that antivirus, and install a better one that does not detected BoutCheetah as a virus.  Something like Microsoft Security Essentials.

Rossbach

Quote from: Santa on February 16, 2012, 02:46:17 AM
Yep, you have 1 of 3 options.

1.) Disable it while you play BoutCheetah.
2.) Add BoutCheetah to the exceptions list on the antivirus.
3.) Remove that antivirus, and install a better one that does not detected BoutCheetah as a virus.  Something like Microsoft Security Essentials.

Avast > all.

Omnomnom eating toast.

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

raiderz

Hi i really need help as well when ever i attempt to start BC it first goes to updater (which is normal) but once i click start, a message pops up saying : ZylonShield, You need to install the following program to use BoutCheetah. ( press OK to launch the window)
when i click the link it says i need to download Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
i downloaded this and it says failed to complete installation as you already have this application running??? PLEASE HELP I CAN NO LONGER ACCESS THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerly Tunnelz

spiderstar

Quote from: raiderz on February 20, 2012, 12:32:55 AM
Hi i really need help as well when ever i attempt to start BC it first goes to updater (which is normal) but once i click start, a message pops up saying : ZylonShield, You need to install the following program to use BoutCheetah. ( press OK to launch the window)
when i click the link it says i need to download Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)
i downloaded this and it says failed to complete installation as you already have this application running??? PLEASE HELP I CAN NO LONGER ACCESS THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerly Tunnelz

Make your own thread for this issue.  Also ask a Santa here: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2.  He's most likely to help you in a more efficient manner.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-