May 29, 2024, 06:27:34 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Valentines Weekend Event

Valentines Weekend Event

Started by Santa, February 16, 2012, 02:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 16, 2012, 02:37:34 AM
hmm sounds easy I'm good at all 3 so thinking it won't be so hard. wait for sector we can't do like lvl 215 or something??

lol not rly

I'd do this event if I had the time. Please gawdddd make this one tradeable >.>
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: appleyard on February 16, 2012, 04:12:03 AM
question: on sector, does a chest drop every time when you kill the boss? Is there a small chance it will drop? Does this also apply to pvp and bvb?
^I'd also like to know this.

KillerPig

Bvb event  :'(

So happy that I cry  :'(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

ZeroUH

Translate this for korean people, sasuke.

NeoKiller

Quote from: NeoKiller on February 16, 2012, 09:03:04 AM
Quote from: appleyard on February 16, 2012, 04:12:03 AM
question: on sector, does a chest drop every time when you kill the boss? Is there a small chance it will drop? Does this also apply to pvp and bvb?
^I'd also like to know this.

Allie

Announcement has been adjusted for the PvP event. Please re-read it.

Santa

Okay everyone, it's confirmed.  The event is up and running.  I was able to complete the sector part in 42 minutes.  Please let me know if anyone has any troubles.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

mhj

Quote from: Santa on February 17, 2012, 02:40:33 AM
Okay everyone, it's confirmed.  The event is up and running.  I was able to complete the sector part in 42 minutes.  Please let me know if anyone has any troubles.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
You had level 201 :p

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

February 17, 2012, 03:29:23 AM #24 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:14:45 AM by Santa
Quote from: mhj on February 17, 2012, 03:12:07 AM
Quote from: Santa on February 17, 2012, 02:40:33 AM
Okay everyone, it's confirmed.  The event is up and running.  I was able to complete the sector part in 42 minutes.  Please let me know if anyone has any troubles.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
You had level 201 :p

ye, i was testing the +- 30 level difference alot, had to make sure that was coded correctly,  the event seem  to be functioning 100%.   15 people have already completed it, 40 more have almost completed it

Scythe

You have to wair 4 minutes THEN kill,to get chests and people just exit and stuff and the lvl 30 -+ thing
no one is around my lvl
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: Scythe on February 18, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
You have to wair 4 minutes THEN kill,to get chests and people just exit and stuff and the lvl 30 -+ thing
no one is around my lvl

Juuuu can do et. :P

RedNeon

Done. aight base event will be next.

\thinks how hell it would be tomorrow.

wazzaahh

reduce in base the chests to get 3 instead of 6. you'll see because of the problems i think

appleyard

Quote from: wazzaahh on February 18, 2012, 06:31:53 AM
reduce in base the chests to get 3 instead of 6. you'll see because of the problems i think

I think the event is set up in a clever way. Each day the event takes longer to complete. Sector was the easiest, pvp was harder but still fairly easy, then it finishes with bvb (the hardest by far, imo). But it makes it to where the items that have the best stats (those who finished all 3 days) will be rarer than the ones with lower stats. It makes the better item more valuable because it is toughest to get.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-