March 28, 2024, 01:47:32 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » $16.394 Trillion Dollars

$16.394 Trillion Dollars

Started by Yoshi91, February 16, 2012, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

Facts about the U.S. debt crisis:

• Of January 30, 2012; $16 Trillion in national debt, $1.33 Trillion deficit.
  • The U.S. national debt rises at an average of approximately $3.8 billion per day.
  • The US government now borrows approximately $5 billion every business day.
  • A trillion $10 bills, if they were taped end to end, would wrap around the globe more than 380 times. That amount of money would still not be enough to pay off the U.S. national debt.

Just something to be politicized and consider about. This article is not for the purpose of insulting the U.S. government, leave if you do not have anything good to say.

This issue is something our generation should fix. I truly believe it's possible. If you know some history about the United States, you would know that only these previous decades has the country been so frowned upon. The successful establishment of individual's rights, freedom, and equality was started by this country's people whom had risen above the Old Order. I want to encourage everyone who has parents or have the right to vote(in the U.S.) to actually vote and cast the the tally to the right candidate, whether small community election, or the presidential campaign. Take it seriously, our future, the future of our children depends upon it. We as a people can solve this issue.

Source:Why Yoshi is doing this:
(click to show/hide)

spiderstar

February 16, 2012, 11:00:25 PM #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:00:54 PM by spiderstar
This isn't really news.  We've been in debt for such a long time..
edit: it's a good thing for people to know though. 

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Holy shit. Do you know what you're talking about.
I have three words for you regarding our political efficiency.
The Gilded Age.

Yoshi91

Quote from: Allie on February 17, 2012, 01:23:38 AM
The Gilded Age.
What? Care to clarify? The Gilded Age is of the U.S. economic efficiency.. how does that relate to the deficit we face today? I admit I don't know the full extent of this whole thing but I do know enough that we're in trouble. Or going to be if things continue the way it is.

Allie

Quote from: Yoshi91 on February 17, 2012, 01:33:58 AM
The Gilded Age.
What? Care to clarify? The Gilded Age is of the U.S. economic efficiency.. how does that relate to the deficit we face today? I admit I don't know the full extent of this whole thing but I do know enough that we're in trouble. Or going to be if things continue the way it is.

The US government is and always has been among the most corrupt government officials in the world.

Energized

Quote from: Allie on February 17, 2012, 01:35:27 AM
Quote from: Yoshi91 on February 17, 2012, 01:33:58 AM
The Gilded Age.

The US government is and always has been among the most corrupt government officials in the world.
have u ben watching 24 lately?

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yoshi91

Quote from: Allie on February 17, 2012, 01:35:27 AM

Your point? If a government is corrupt it then should be purged but not through the fall of it, that would cause tremendous impact world wide. Thus this topic to make people aware and take action. The littlest thing can contribute to a big success.

Rangenmage5

well debt or not doesnt matter the whole worlds in debt because no one in this cursed world knows peace... if there was peace between every country in the world and all of them worked together for once just think of the out come.. but it cant be done because of the greedy goverment wanting money, it is because of thier greedy and unpeaceful ways that the world is what it is no matter how much money there is. seriosly all yous think inside the box...

Allie

Quote from: Yoshi91 on February 16, 2012, 10:19:25 PMIf you know some history about the United States, you would know that only these previous decades has the country been so frowned upon. The successful establishment of individual's rights, freedom, and equality was started by this country's people whom had risen above the Old Order.

This is my point.

Ug0tpk3d

Yoshi91

Quote from: Rangenmage5 on February 17, 2012, 01:34:21 PM
well debt or not doesnt matter the whole worlds in debt because no one in this cursed world knows peace... if there was peace between every country in the world and all of them worked together for once just think of the out come.. but it cant be done because of the greedy goverment wanting money, it is because of thier greedy and unpeaceful ways that the world is what it is no matter how much money there is. seriosly all yous think inside the box...

I use to think that way but now that I've learned not to be so pessimistic on the thought of mankind, have been educated to realized the world is not all bad it's just the way society perceives it through the exasperating media that's made most of us judge it in this way.

Plus the government is made up of people we (U.S. citizens) have the right to vote for or protest against. We do have choices, stop being so hopeless, it'll get nowhere.

@Allie; I was, am talking about U.S. glorifying day, the Revolution and it's affects on Europe, etc. Early 18th, 19th century.. industrial revolution that advanced the world.. etc., trying to persuade people to think of the good times. The beginning.

Allie

The gilded age was late 1800s.
It wasn't until mid-1900s that the US started getting some positive shit in. Rest is just you learning about the "great" things your nation did, ignoring the "not so great" shit.

Don't think I don't care about the debt though, Bush pile drived the world to an incoming world war imo, and we can't fix it alone.

Pokeh

Canada has a brighter future, and this is no surprise for meee.

Sucks though, I always favored the states over canada.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-