June 21, 2024, 03:40:51 AMLatest Member: Amadovaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Now thats just mean.

Now thats just mean.

Started by Nucleaon, February 21, 2012, 09:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epic xD

February 22, 2012, 08:01:49 PM #15 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:03:44 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: Malachi45 on February 22, 2012, 07:29:19 PM
-.-'

The Original game, called Bout, was Created By N-Log Soft, a Korean game company. But they went out of business, and then acclaim got the english version of it, and named it Bots.
Quote from an unknown source :P
But all of the important details are off.  You seem to have a poor memory or you're just totally BSing everything there.  Basically, I believe you're trying to sound like you know something when you don't.  You only changed your mind because Fira told you that was wrong.  Had I told you that was wrong, you probably would've ignored me. 

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Allie

I know the entire story. Malachi does not.

BOUT was once created by N-Log, published in Korea by HanGame. Wanting to expand BOUT to the Americas, Acclaim was given the right by N-Log to publish BOUT in America, renaming it BOTS!! Hacking became widespread because the entire game is client sided. Moonlight quickly became big as the creators often made sure gameguard and hackshield didn't patch it, and everytime it was patched it was quickly re-released. After a few years, Auron started a trend of dll injections in order to hack which cannot be patched. A few hackers, namely the Administrators of this game (Myself, Kenny(RedEyes) and Matt(RedShadow)) took advantage of this and made and released public hacks. This formed into BotsCheetah as we made our own hacking website.

Prior to the hacks becoming massively huge, however, N-Log abandoned BOUT. The reason to my knowledge is unknown, but they seem to have disbanded, perhaps bankruptcy. As a result, Acclaim no longer was able to receive updates, including the almost-just released Season2 released only on BOUT, including many new sets, parts, and the infamous Deathmatch. As such, Acclaim slowed down on BOTS!! as it was unable to be updated due to N-Log shutting down, resulting in BOTS!! downfall as waves of hackers poured in and Acclaim could do nothing about it.

Due to these two primary reasons, being the massive influx of hackers and the inability to update, Acclaim finally decided to shut down as they were not able to provide enough money for their servers as they were making. BOTS!! was a major cause of this, but failures in their other games (Such as Dance) also took part. They fell on August 25 2010. We literally celebrated.

However, during their time BEFORE their death, we took it upon ourselves to build off a project released by Auron -- we took the name BotsCheetah from our BOTS!! hack website and converted it to BoutCheetah for a BOUT private server. It has come as far as it did now, the only bugless and fully functional BOUT server still existing.

This sounds a lot different than yours.

Malachi45

ok. then ill shut up :P. Ur right, I didnt know the entire story. I knew some of it. well.....no I didnt LOL
Just a person who likes fun :)

Nucleaon

Holy shit Allie, you took down a whole company. Way to go.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Meteor

Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2012, 08:06:45 PM

BOUT was once created by N-Log, published in Korea by HanGame. Wanting to expand BOUT to the Americas, Acclaim was given the right by N-Log to publish BOUT in America, renaming it BOTS!! Hacking became widespread because the entire game is client sided. Moonlight quickly became big as the creators often made sure gameguard and hackshield didn't patch it, and everytime it was patched it was quickly re-released. After a few years, Auron started a trend of dll injections in order to hack which cannot be patched. A few hackers, namely the Administrators of this game (Myself, Kenny(RedEyes) and Matt(RedShadow)) took advantage of this and made and released public hacks. This formed into BotsCheetah as we made our own hacking website.

Prior to the hacks becoming massively huge, however, N-Log abandoned BOUT. The reason to my knowledge is unknown, but they seem to have disbanded, perhaps bankruptcy. As a result, Acclaim no longer was able to receive updates, including the almost-just released Season2 released only on BOUT, including many new sets, parts, and the infamous Deathmatch. As such, Acclaim slowed down on BOTS!! as it was unable to be updated due to N-Log shutting down, resulting in BOTS!! downfall as waves of hackers poured in and Acclaim could do nothing about it.

Due to these two primary reasons, being the massive influx of hackers and the inability to update, Acclaim finally decided to shut down as they were not able to provide enough money for their servers as they were making. BOTS!! was a major cause of this, but failures in their other games (Such as Dance) also took part. They fell on August 25 2010. We literally celebrated.

However, during their time BEFORE their death, we took it upon ourselves to build off a project released by Auron -- we took the name BotsCheetah from our BOTS!! hack website and converted it to BoutCheetah for a BOUT private server. It has come as far as it did now, the only bugless and fully functional BOUT server still existing.

Had a good read on that, now I can go to bed. :P

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Wow Malachi you failed hard haha I bet you just assumed all of that shit and instantly thought it was true.

Also, Bout disbanded because their servers weren't populated. They paid for a shit tonne of servers for Season 2 but the playerbase didn't increase dramatically like they anticipated, so they took it down
DISCORD killyzkill

asmit10

Wow you must feel stupid for not waiting a bit longer for S2 to come out. Think of it, if you waited till S2 came out, you could've had a LOT more updates and a new game mode.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on February 22, 2012, 08:34:27 PM
Wow you must feel stupid for not waiting a bit longer for S2 to come out. Think of it, if you waited till S2 came out, you could've had a LOT more updates and a new game mode.

If you're referring to me I facepalm to your inability to read.

zepher2211

Quote from: asmit10 on February 22, 2012, 08:34:27 PM

smh, the developing company shutdown, season two was never going to come o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

NeoKiller

Scythe

Quote from: Allie on February 22, 2012, 08:06:45 PM

i miss dance
Don't think, feel

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

Quote from: Malachi45 on February 22, 2012, 07:19:43 PM
I know the entire story, and maybe some of you do too.
The game was originally called BotsCheetah by Koreans. They owned the game before anyone else did, even Acclaim. They abandoned it for an unknown reason. Acclaim was probably searching for a good game and stumbled upon the files of it. Either that or they visited Korea and talked to them about giving it to Acclaim. It goes on to where hackers started appearing in BOTS!!, the new game of Acclaim. Allie, aka Fira, created the Twilite hack. This became the most common hack in BOTS!!. I know because I used it in BOTS!!. Because it soon glitched up the game(and upset players stopped playing because of inf damage and stuff), Acclaim abandoned it as well. Allie took it and remade it as BoutCheetah.

That's the origins of BoutCheetah. There's so many Koreans because they used to own the game. The people who play probably loved the game, and hate that it was abandoned by Korean. Don't go hating on them. They love the game as much as you do. They deserve to play as much as you do. They're gamers too. Be nice :).

lel lel lel lel llel lel lel lel lel

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

eco999

Quote from: Malachi45 on February 22, 2012, 07:19:43 PM
I know the entire story, and maybe some of you do too.
The game was originally called BotsCheetah by Koreans. They owned the game before anyone else did, even Acclaim. They abandoned it for an unknown reason. Acclaim was probably searching for a good game and stumbled upon the files of it. Either that or they visited Korea and talked to them about giving it to Acclaim. It goes on to where hackers started appearing in BOTS!!, the new game of Acclaim. Allie, aka Fira, created the Twilite hack. This became the most common hack in BOTS!!. I know because I used it in BOTS!!. Because it soon glitched up the game(and upset players stopped playing because of inf damage and stuff), Acclaim abandoned it as well. Allie took it and remade it as BoutCheetah.

That's the origins of BoutCheetah. There's so many Koreans because they used to own the game. The people who play probably loved the game, and hate that it was abandoned by Korean. Don't go hating on them. They love the game as much as you do. They deserve to play as much as you do. They're gamers too. Be nice :).
/allie quote

I lol'd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-