June 01, 2024, 09:23:48 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » randomized special trans

randomized special trans

Started by KillerPig, March 04, 2012, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

POKE U MADDER FOOKER MY TOPIC IS FIRST

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

Quote from: Santa on March 04, 2012, 02:18:06 AM
this could be possible, would take a little bit of work to implement properly.  Just keep this thread at the top, and when I have time I'll try working on it.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

spiderstar

Corr

I will go ram, and not use coin trans ever again if this happens.

: 3

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

I agree. While It's very fortunate to trans into Kowbat and keep that trans for the rest of the game, transes like Codered (who has a 3-hit attack unless it was fixed while I was inactive) and Melissa (who's jump attack sucks) aren't all that good. Plus, it's fun to anticipate what you might turn into next.

Yz

Quote from: xbaras on September 14, 2012, 05:35:15 AM
I agree. While It's very fortunate to trans into Kowbat and keep that trans for the rest of the game, transes like Codered (who has a 3-hit attack unless it was fixed while I was inactive) and Melissa (who's jump attack sucks) aren't all that good. Plus, it's fun to anticipate what you might turn into next.

Assuming by "Codered" you mean the one that does a 360 degree jump attack, I feel like that's the second best trans in the entire game
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

Quote from: Yz on September 14, 2012, 05:42:46 AM
Quote from: xbaras on September 14, 2012, 05:35:15 AM

Assuming by "Codered" you mean the one that does a 360 degree jump attack, I feel like that's the second best trans in the entire game
No the other one, Bugbear. I get these almost identical transes mixed up often, as you can see.

Yz

Yeah, I know the one you mean. It's still kinda alright, but yeah it's nothing compared to Kowbat and Bugbear Beta :]
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

Yeh those and Lady Valor (because of her insane speed) are my faves too actually.

mo9

September 14, 2012, 07:36:29 AM #25 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 07:36:41 AM by mo9
does that mean the number on top of the screen in debug mode will change accordingly , or will it not work at all after the update ?
oh yeah +1
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Xkiller712

Eat4two

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-