June 16, 2024, 03:36:00 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » I cant play becous of this

I cant play becous of this

Started by radiodolfijn, March 04, 2012, 08:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiodolfijn

when I click on boutcheetah it open and after 20seconds it gives an error named (BOUT the name or address of the server could not be resolved)  what can I do plz help me

brian997

Yz

quite sure the server is down, please be patient and the admins will fix it as soon as they can
DISCORD killyzkill

NightWaffle

Any idea when this will be fixed? It's getting stupid now, especially on a Sunday...
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

brian997

Quote from: NightWaffle on March 04, 2012, 11:03:01 AM
Any idea when this will be fixed? It's getting stupid now, especially on a Sunday...

True, the next time they can better do it on a monday when there aint that much people that wanna play!

NightWaffle

Well it doesn't really matter when the problems happen, I bought a coin item for a day which this is wasting, unless they want to credit me a new one, this is totally unfair.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

brian997

Quote from: NightWaffle on March 04, 2012, 11:45:13 AM
Well it doesn't really matter when the problems happen, I bought a coin item for a day which this is wasting, unless they want to credit me a new one, this is totally unfair.

I agree with that, and the X3 XP, just time waisting..

Iridion

its just server downtime quit complaining

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Revenge10

guys just its the sever down .. about your coin item 1 day i will send you a one in exchange when the server is back & about the x3 XP .. 90% kenny will extend the time of it

brian997

still, today every 1 is free from school and everything en tomorrow i have less time to play BOUT.

brian997

Quote from: d4rk_ch40s on March 04, 2012, 01:33:58 PM
Feels weird that we cant play now.  :'( :'(

true, but update's are the most of the time good!

brian997

Quote from: d4rk_ch40s on March 04, 2012, 01:48:27 PM
I go to sleep for 3 hours, wake up, and I see that  i'm the only one at the moment.  Feels like i'm a noob.

i can't play neither

mhj

I guess we have to wait a bit for the server to be back up. Kenny will probably fix it sooner or later.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

radiodolfijn

yess indd I wil wait til the fix the server

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-