April 26, 2024, 08:21:35 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Signatures

Signatures

Started by Dillh, March 06, 2012, 06:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillh

hey forumers,

dillh here, I just noticed that my signature bar/area is looking realy empty. was wondering you GFXer's could do me a good sig or anyone really, i will list below some ideas that will help you, or you can do what ever you like, i will be offering 10million gigas:
snakes
future robots
guns
technolagy
bright lights

there is just some of the idea that i had in mind, would really appreciate if you guys would do this for me,

dill
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Jeffalo13

What are non-future robots?  What is technolagy?  What the hell does bright lights mean? 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

antisickness

March 07, 2012, 05:36:13 PM #2 Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:36:41 PM by antisickness
Quote from: Dillh on March 06, 2012, 06:02:59 PM
hey forumers,

dillh here, I just noticed that my signature bar/area is looking realy empty. was wondering you GFXer's could do me a good sig or anyone really, i will list below some ideas that will help you, or you can do what ever you like, i will be offering 10million gigas:
snakes
future robots
guns
technolagy
bright lights

there is just some of the idea that i had in mind, would really appreciate if you guys would do this for me,

dill

You could always pick one up from the sotws. You don't have to pick the winner's sig.

sasuke6548

hmmm look thru the SOTWs

Dillh

sorry for the confusion, by those I mean, future robots is really similar to the technology like, well just like, actually screw that idea lol sorry. and by bright lights is just loads of flashes and bright stripes everywhere  you can just be creative do wa every you like.

@antisickness really i am aloud to do that, i didn't  know, obviously I would have to ask them for permission to have there sig

antisickness

Quote from: Dillh on March 07, 2012, 05:51:12 PM
sorry for the confusion, by those I mean, future robots is really similar to the technology like, well just like, actually screw that idea lol sorry. and by bright lights is just loads of flashes and bright stripes everywhere  you can just be creative do wa every you like.

@antisickness really i am aloud to do that, i didn't  know, obviously I would have to ask them for permission to have there sig

Of course you need permission but if you ask nicely you'll likely get it. It's like complimenting them almost; knowing someone wants something you made will make them  :)

so yah

Dillh

thanks man, and ye i will look at the nest sotw's see if can see anything i like, thanks man :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-