June 03, 2024, 07:21:23 AMLatest Member: NicholeUride
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » STOP KONY!!

STOP KONY!!

Started by sasuke6548, March 07, 2012, 12:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

grant748

all of a sudden ppl start talking about kony 2012 in youtube lol.

mhj

I doubt anyone will watch the entire video.

I watched two minutes and got bored.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

123bomb123

I read a book a long time ago about LRA and the story of Jacob and 5 others who get captured by him. It's been going on since the late 80's and now all of a sudden people are becoming more aware because of social media which is a good thing but ask one of them who Joseph Kony was a year ago and their face is blank because they just don't care, unless there is so much attention to it.

/small rant.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mhj

Wikipedia is faster and better knowledge than watching this video. But Kony should be stopped for sure.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

grant748

Quote from: mhj on March 07, 2012, 12:56:03 PM
I doubt anyone will watch the entire video.

I watched two minutes and got bored.
I watched all of it... it was actually really good

iwasbobo

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 07, 2012, 06:55:16 PM
I read a book a long time ago about LRA and the story of Jacob and 5 others who get captured by him. It's been going on since the late 80's and now all of a sudden people are becoming more aware because of social media which is a good thing but ask one of them who Joseph Kony was a year ago and their face is blank because they just don't care, unless there is so much attention to it.

/small rant.

Yeah, people didn't know about it a year ago. But that's the point of Kony 2012 - to raise awareness. That's the exact reasoning behind their goals, because no one knew about him until now.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

123bomb123

Quote from: iwasbobo on March 07, 2012, 09:27:20 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 07, 2012, 06:55:16 PM

/small rant.

Yeah, people didn't know about it a year ago. But that's the point of Kony 2012 - to raise awareness. That's the exact reasoning behind their goals, because no one knew about him until now.

I'm pretty sure people knew about child soldiers at least..

because.

iwasbobo

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 07, 2012, 09:32:12 PMI'm pretty sure people knew about child soldiers at least..

Actually, I've talked to quite a few people recently that had no idea, but anyways...

Yes, but they never had a face/name to pin the crimes to. Now that they do, many feel like it will finally be able to be put to an end.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

123bomb123

Even if they get Kony, there will always be another sick pervert who will take advantage of the youth in a third world country.

because.

iwasbobo

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 07, 2012, 09:38:29 PM
Even if they get Kony, there will always be another sick pervert who will take advantage of the youth in a third world country.

So you're saying they shouldn't even bother trying to stop him? It's a waste of time, and there's no point trying to end the abduction of children in today's world? o_O

123bomb123

Quote from: iwasbobo on March 07, 2012, 09:42:06 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 07, 2012, 09:38:29 PM

So you're saying they shouldn't even bother trying to stop him? It's a waste of time, and there's no point trying to end the abduction of children in today's world? o_O

No you said it was going to be put to an end. It's a +1 to stop the man who's responsible for most if not all of the kidnapping and slavery. I'm just saying that there are sick people.

:-\
:-\ :-\

because.

Nucleaon

Hmm.. Found out about this today. It is sad; I might buy a bracelet to show support, I've already told a few mates at school.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Toast

..Can someone give me a small summary on what this is? ._.

123bomb123

Quote from: Toast on March 07, 2012, 10:16:15 PM
..Can someone give me a small summary on what this is? ._.

Joseph Kony is a guy who has been fighting the Ugandan Government and trying to "Christianize" it by forming the LRA (Lord's Resistance Army) and capturing young boys forcing them to join while the girls are used as sex slaves.

because.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-