May 23, 2024, 11:24:26 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ENIGMATA GOT DELETED

ENIGMATA GOT DELETED

Started by -PeaceLover-, March 10, 2012, 12:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

lol ^^^^ never got play it well what game are we adding!

asmit10

imo, they should add a minecraft server. Its not hard to do, and it's simple enough to get staff for. Hell, I can even run one. And i've caught every hacker that has come on, lol.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: asmit10 on March 10, 2012, 12:24:27 AM
imo, they should add a minecraft server. Its not hard to do, and it's simple enough to get staff for. Hell, I can even run one. And i've caught every hacker that has come on, lol.
Heavens No i personally dislike mc i think you should do LoL

asmit10

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 10, 2012, 12:27:34 AM

minecraft has a much larger playerbase (I think) and having a minecraft server would be a good opportunity to get more players to BC and expodite.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: asmit10 on March 10, 2012, 12:29:13 AM

minecraft has a much larger playerbase (I think) and having a minecraft server would be a good opportunity to get more players to BC and expodite.
achoo did i hear what i just did LoL would get a lot more people and there was never a LoL server so people would join theres a lot of varites of minecraft servers.

asmit10

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 10, 2012, 12:33:01 AM

achoo did i hear what i just did LoL would get a lot more people and there was never a LoL server so people would join theres a lot of varites of minecraft servers.
"LoL would get a lot more people"

I HIGHLY disagree. The biggest minecraft server (right now) has 636697 views. I doubt any LoL server has had that many views. And sure there are a lot of minecraft servers, but people LOVE to see a great server, and if you manage to get a great server then there is massive potential to bring more players to both BC and expodite.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: asmit10 on March 10, 2012, 12:37:36 AM

I HIGHLY disagree. The biggest minecraft server (right now) has 636697 views. I doubt any LoL server has had that many views. And sure there are a lot of minecraft servers, but people LOVE to see a great server, and if you manage to get a great server then there is massive potential to bring more players to both BC and expodite.

THERE IS NO LOL SERVERS YET

asmit10

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 10, 2012, 12:38:36 AM

How do you know it's possible then?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: asmit10 on March 10, 2012, 12:39:02 AM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 10, 2012, 12:38:36 AM

How do you know it's possible then?
If it is possible it would be big!

asmit10

"C. Modify or cause to be modified any files that are part of the Software in any way not expressly authorized by Riot Games;"

Considering Riot Games isnt inactive, there may be a high risk to making a server, I doubt it's allowed. With minecraft, there is no risk.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: asmit10 on March 10, 2012, 12:43:06 AM
"C. Modify or cause to be modified any files that are part of the Software in any way not expressly authorized by Riot Games;"

Considering Riot Games isnt inactive, there may be a high risk to making a server, I doubt it's allowed. With minecraft, there is no risk.
You dont know yet

ultrarobot23

WHY............WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAVE MINECRAFT................DO YOU NOT RELIZE THAT MINCRAFT RIPS OFF LEGOS!!!!

asmit10:nope
me: OMG
123bomb123:
me:
jesus:

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 10, 2012, 12:45:02 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on March 10, 2012, 12:43:06 AM

You dont know yet

yes he knows theres a ****en risk cuz riot games would probly sue us or some shit, there won't be a LoL server
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

y u no move this shit to offt0pik

ultrarobot23

OMG NEON!!!!! NOW I CAN STALK YO ASS!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. your going to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-