April 30, 2024, 07:42:41 PMLatest Member: loliman
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Boutcheetah Trailer

Boutcheetah Trailer

Started by Ug0tpk3d, March 12, 2012, 01:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ug0tpk3d

Iridon if you can go make one then and Idk

lordgegi

For a start i think good but need to fix very much :) btw u play ROBLOX? im right?  ;D <--- (off topic xd)
High Channel
IGN : lordgegiHUN
Level: 150
Guild: Sympathy

Ug0tpk3d

lordgegi

High Channel
IGN : lordgegiHUN
Level: 150
Guild: Sympathy

Meteor

...That's a trailer? Sorry but it's just terrible. And pretty much anyone can make a better one. Also those "speech bubbles and effects" that you think are something great are nothing more than beginner stuff.

(click to show/hide)

Dewo

Way too long, which makes it even more boring. It looks more like a tutorial than a trailer. Next time try to cut in it, and show them PvP/BvB/Sector and items in sections. It would make the trailer look less boring.

X

Ug0tpk3d

Meteor I don't care and pretty much everyone cant make a better one only some people can and why don't you make one for bout cheetah you are a member of STAFF!!!!!!

Meteor

In fact I started a trailer project a few months ago but I scrapped it due to lack of motivation.

(click to show/hide)

hawk5005

March 12, 2012, 03:41:27 PM #23 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 03:41:45 PM by hawk5005
Hold on to your pants, didn't you want people to say what they think about it?
This is what they think about it, no need to get that offended, it's your first trailer. Accepts the critics and use them to make a better video.

Ug0tpk3d

Yea meteor you scrapped it you could of tried but you knew it sucked like mine.

Meteor

Yeah I see you ignored what I said and just said what you think so I find it pointless to keep replying to this thread.
Meteor out.

(click to show/hide)

mhj

You've got one nasty attitude of yours..

Your trailer sucks btw.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Ug0tpk3d

hawk5005

Alright this isn't going anywhere.

Santa

why are you guys so mean, its not like any of you try making videos.  It was his first attempt too, at least try to say nice stuff.  This is why everyone ends up quitting, you are all too mean for them to want to stay  >:(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-