May 07, 2024, 09:57:11 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge

My Theory

Started by -PeaceLover-, March 13, 2012, 12:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

The reason why there was so little people on high channel is because before the virus issue was fixed they deleted bc. Because they thought it was a virus. And dont be so gloomy you can always join EXPO! lol :(

Santa

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 13, 2012, 12:07:11 PM
The reason why there was so little people on high channel is because before the virus issue was fixed they deleted bc. Because they thought it was a virus. And dont be so gloomy you can always join EXPO! lol :(

Antiviruses detect the launcher for GunZ as a virus. I will try sending some more emails to the antivirus companies about this issue.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Santa on March 13, 2012, 12:09:04 PM

Antiviruses detect the launcher for GunZ as a virus. I will try sending some more emails to the antivirus companies about this issue.
Oh poooooohy just fking delete your anti virus I dont have one and my thing was working good for 4 years.

coolkaran100

try  getting avg,avast,northen,eset nod32 to approve this  because i think every 1 here can get some of these antiviruses

Banned for halo push pro.

Toast

Quote from: Santa on March 13, 2012, 12:09:04 PM

AVG, please.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-