Korean. >;o

Started by SonicParadox, September 28, 2010, 08:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicParadox

HiddenCamera

There are quite a few Koreans o.o

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

SonicParadox

September 28, 2010, 08:23:45 PM #2 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:51:36 PM by SonicParadox
Quote from: HiddenCamera on September 28, 2010, 08:21:34 PM
There are quite a few Koreans o.o

So it seems... Now that I think about it, that's not the first one I've seen.

SonicParadox

September 28, 2010, 08:52:08 PM #4 Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:35:46 PM by SonicParadox
Quote from: y2k on September 28, 2010, 08:46:08 PM
what did this post accomplish

Thread you mean? Or my actual last post?

y2k

sure thread..
who cares
so hes korean? is that a crime now?

Allie

Hey, did you know that 1/5 of the group from Clamp that created xxxHolic was korean?

Bounty

Its not like his hacking.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Allie

xxxHolic Plot:

Kimihiro Watanuki is a high school student plagued by yōkai and ayakashi, spirits with a strong attraction to him. The spirits are invisible to others and encounters with them are extremely troublesome. When he stumbles into a shop that grants wishes, however, events in his life promise to become more unusual. The shop is owned by Yūko Ichihara, a mysterious witch of many names and esoteric renown. For a price, she offers to grant Watanuki's wish to be rid of the spirits. The price, according to Yūko, must be of equal value and so, as payment, he temporarily becomes Yūko's part-time employee. Watanuki's job consists of small errands dealing with the supernatural and household chores. His love interest, Himawari Kunogi, and "rival", Shizuka Dōmeki, occasionally join him in his work as per Yūko's request. The three become increasingly close despite Watanuki's annoyance with Dōmeki.

y2k

Quote from: Allie on September 29, 2010, 01:20:38 AM
xxxHolic Plot:

Kimihiro Watanuki is a high school student plagued by yōkai and ayakashi, spirits with a strong attraction to him. The spirits are invisible to others and encounters with them are extremely troublesome. When he stumbles into a shop that grants wishes, however, events in his life promise to become more unusual. The shop is owned by Yūko Ichihara, a mysterious witch of many names and esoteric renown. For a price, she offers to grant Watanuki's wish to be rid of the spirits. The price, according to Yūko, must be of equal value and so, as payment, he temporarily becomes Yūko's part-time employee. Watanuki's job consists of small errands dealing with the supernatural and household chores. His love interest, Himawari Kunogi, and "rival", Shizuka Dōmeki, occasionally join him in his work as per Yūko's request. The three become increasingly close despite Watanuki's annoyance with Dōmeki.

first couple sentences made me think of bleach (GAY) but that sounds like an alright show.
you should give thanks to wiki though :p

Allie

I did.
Do you actually think I typed it out?
>;|

y2k

no, but i see no "SOURCES WIKI LOLCAPS"
so this is plagiarism.

Allie

If I can't be ****ed typing it out, I can't be ****ed typing three words "Copied from Wiki".
I didn't say "This is my work" either.
Gg.

SonicParadox

Quote from: Allie on September 29, 2010, 01:20:38 AM
xxxHolic Plot:

Sounds cool. ^-^

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-