April 19, 2024, 04:58:02 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Next Upcoming Massive Update

Next Upcoming Massive Update

Started by Allie, March 16, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedy101

i like the launcher i just would prefer the update and srry meteor i know u put in alot of work and it looks great but still prefer the update
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on March 31, 2012, 03:29:52 PM
-Deathmatch
-Marketplace
-Models
-Bone file interpretation
-Scripting
-Level update
-Various other updates
-April fools (ran out of time..)
-More launcher stuff
-More resolutions
-Obtaining the source(not much of a project, but a goal)
-Balancing bots a bit
-Plenty more that doesn't come to mind atm
-Troubleshooting transformation additions
-RANDOMIZING SPECIAL TRANS  :D

and deathmatch...we're actually gonna put that in?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

March 31, 2012, 10:31:07 PM #137 Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:36:06 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: speedy101 on March 31, 2012, 02:18:41 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 31, 2012, 02:03:55 PM
Quote from: speedy101 on March 31, 2012, 04:16:12 AM
Do the Damn update i would rather have this then the launcher its like ooo new launcher cool. Update equal oooo new stuff lets play like come on and ross i hate u for getting my hopes up.
Your ungrateful. Be happy there is a new and better launcher, and that this update may come out some time.
im not ungrateful and new and better launcher ooo i didnt care about the launcher how does that help in game what will i do open the launcher and stare at it no i will press start right away like always. i like the settings thing but i would rather have this update

Yet again.. You are ungrateful towards that update.

Yeh, and Ross would rather have all the 300 updates finished.. Learn to wait. Besides the updater was chosen as an update before this "new update," so it seams logical that the updater would be implemented before this sujestion.

Quote from: KillerPig on March 31, 2012, 04:01:57 PM
and deathmatch...we're actually gonna put that in?

They tried to, but failed.. They will put it in once they can figure out how.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xkiller712

AWESOME I LOVE YOU ALLIE!!!!!!!!

boutcheetahz

So on what month might this be implemented? April, May, June or months later on?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Rossbach

It has been said 1000 times before. There is no certain release date as of yet, who knows it could be released in 2 years.

Omnomnom eating toast.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Rossbach on April 08, 2012, 10:30:13 PM
It has been said 1000 times before. There is no certain release date as of yet, who knows it could be released in 2 years.

OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

matan124

aw \:
i play this game for cuple of year (since BOTS) and sector became to me just boring..
i really hate sector and it will take me like 435345 to get to lvl 172 (i dont even talk about 221) -.-"
plz dont raise the lvl.. i spent most of my time in this game in sectoring so pls dont make me back to sector again...
and another thing- think of the new pleyers that want to join this game... they need to start from lvl 1 and by raising the lvl u make it really hard to get to the max lvl... (and not every1 sector like hell and get to lvl 200 in a day)
if you want to attract more people to this game you should work more about pvp and base like new maps, dead matches and more new ideas like- the first 1 who hit\shoot the target or maps with sector bosses like kowbat that randomly walking in the pvp map and try to kill every1 near it or time matches when u got 1 min and the 1 that have the highest hp wins or a special map that there are lot of doors and u can just go to a random other map in the middle or the fight (moov between dimentions) or for base- you can get into the base and control it while you are recovering or to control your merc (not in attack\def, in the normal controls - z,x,c,v) or an specian item that let you spy on the other team base like a robot rat that you can control from far away...
my point is that you dont need to raise the lvl or focus in stuff like high rezolution, you need to make new exitment and thats what will attract people to join this game, you need somthing that no1 have seen before, somthing unsusual...
Nephthys

Rossbach

Quote from: matan124 on April 09, 2012, 09:00:29 PM
aw \:
i play this game for cuple of year (since BOTS) and sector became to me just boring..
i really hate sector and it will take me like 435345 to get to lvl 172 (i dont even talk about 221) -.-"
plz dont raise the lvl.. i spent most of my time in this game in sectoring so pls dont make me back to sector again...
and another thing- think of the new pleyers that want to join this game... they need to start from lvl 1 and by raising the lvl u make it really hard to get to the max lvl... (and not every1 sector like hell and get to lvl 200 in a day)
if you want to attract more people to this game you should work more about pvp and base like new maps, dead matches and more new ideas like- the first 1 who hit\shoot the target or maps with sector bosses like kowbat that randomly walking in the pvp map and try to kill every1 near it or time matches when u got 1 min and the 1 that have the highest hp wins or a special map that there are lot of doors and u can just go to a random other map in the middle or the fight (moov between dimentions) or for base- you can get into the base and control it while you are recovering or to control your merc (not in attack\def, in the normal controls - z,x,c,v) or an specian item that let you spy on the other team base like a robot rat that you can control from far away...
my point is that you dont need to raise the lvl or focus in stuff like high rezolution, you need to make new exitment and thats what will attract people to join this game, you need somthing that no1 have seen before, somthing unsusual...

Higher lv = more reason to play and also allows for higher lv maps and armor to come out.
Higher resolution = more and better videos made by Ross.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

noob ross u dont even play no more

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-