June 03, 2024, 02:22:07 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This has to be remade for BC.

This has to be remade for BC.

Started by Ultrakiller, March 22, 2012, 10:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultrakiller

TwitchFast

Lmao loved the annotations, when it wasn't in Trans and tried to hit the Scalper :L

mhj

Good luck getting anyone to do that.

But would be amazing.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

rwmfleming

Quote from: mhj on March 22, 2012, 02:09:33 PM
Good luck getting anyone to do that.

But would be amazing.

>.> if i had the right kind of money i'd start a new gaming company and try to get the rights to Bots and bring it back to North america

zepher2211

No one here that I know of can use 3d modeling like that, and the export 3d models are more like the game quality much less than the ones in that video
Powersurge
Headstrong

eco999

Instead of the spiker,use a  elektra with +7 stats and the scalper should be like gora's trans,stonebat and the pvp map should be umm the bots lv 1 map and the trans is gonna be hallowteam.

Ultrakiller

Quote from: eco999 on March 24, 2012, 08:50:22 AM
Instead of the spiker,use a  elektra with +7 stats and the scalper should be like gora's trans,stonebat and the pvp map should be umm the bots lv 1 map and the trans is gonna be hallowteam.
Why elektra? Spiker is the first noob armor ever, everyone who played surge remembered it, it's supposed to be an ad not a HD version of a epic buttsecks fest between a bot and hallowteam.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-